• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Diet Plan Help

knighty92

This is my first ever shot at counting Food/Macros; be nice

I recently had a good read through the Calculating Calorie & Macronutrient Needs Sticky Page and this is the result i came up with.

My Weight is 70kg and i want to bulk to at least 85? Iunno really, i just want to bulk.

Cals: 2690

My Macros:

Protein: 181g

Carbs: 319g

Fats: 64g

I'm pretty sure i'm dun goofing with my diet plan though:
untit4j5t4etj5led.jpg

I don't think I've added the quantities right. I can't seen to get enough Carbs in either, but it seems to me there's too much food there already..

And advice would be appreciated

I would not call myself an expert but your gat seems quite low. Also low calories for a true bulk especially if you are training hard.

bulking is easy peasy.

if you are a naturally skinny person premium mince and low fat milk will not help you much.

as harry said if you are struggling, eat some ice cream and peanut butter and stuff.

I wouldn't even bother counting calories if I were you, but whatever floats your boat.

T NATION | Truth About Bulking

Sorry pasting it as a hyperlink wouldn't work on my phone.

Have a read of that before you engage in the dirty bulk suggested above. I did what they recommended above, but as explained in that article its better to slowly gain rather than dirty bulk.

I would go with those calories for a couple of weeks and hopefully that is maintenance, then start adding 250 cals until your weight stalls. I agree there is no need to meticulously count calories, but I would roughly work out an eating plan for your calorie target. Then when weight gains stalls, you know for example you can add an extra cup of rice to lunch and/or dinner. Keep going at that rate, when you stall add again.

The choice is yours but you will regret dirty bulking.

dirty bulking or bulking too quickly?

I wouldn't recommend anyone bulking too quickly.

and as for "dirty bulking", I guess ice cream is unhealthy, but the rest is ok.

I would not contact myself an professional but your gat seems quite low. Also low calorie consumption for a real large especially if you are exercising difficult.

It funny you should ask.
I wood not contact myself a professional but your gat seems
quite low. Also low calorie constipation for a real large
especially if you are exercising difficult.

don't think exerting nat for gat is an option if catabolism is knarley but fair.

crazy kids

don't think exerting nat for gat is an option if catabolism is knarley but fair.

crazy kids

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.