• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Butter or margarine

Which one

• Total voters
I am sure of it, and I'm not fat.
Fact is some people can handle wheat and sugar, others can't.
I'm not saying I avoid it completely because I love pizza and ice cream, but I reckon I eat 20% of the wheat, sugar that I used to...

Fuck yeah.

Sugar is in everything, sugar makes shit food taste better, most processed food has high levels of sugar and flour, we receive enough sugar naturally, we don't need it introduced, added or hidden in other food.

Along with hydrogenated oils, the high constant intake of these things deficient in or void of; vitamins, minerals and enzymes and the repeated onslaught of sugar will eventually disrupt the finely tuned process causing some elements to remain in a constant state of activity.

Once the endochrine system is disturbed, shit happens and this causes many pathological symptoms.

I'm sure of it!

The body is perfectly fine to handle sugar. Like anything it's too much that is a problem.

Vitamin deficiencies are easy to test.

The problems with these conclusions people are making them on the assumption these individual foods make up the bulk of the diet and then concluding them bad. No individual food should make up the bulk of the diet anyway. Moderation is what you need.

Like most things it's not black and white to what is a bad and what is a good food. The amount is important. Small amounts of certain foods can be good and large amounts not so good. Even the popular Omega 3s fall into this category.

I am sure of it, and I'm not fat.
Fact is some people can handle wheat and sugar, others can't.
I'm not saying I avoid it completely because I love pizza and ice cream, but I reckon I eat 20% of the wheat, sugar that I used to...

Yeah, me too, I think what you say makes complete sense.

The main issue here is the scare mongering over the last 100 years away from animal fats.

Stay away from de-natured food, veg oil, all sugar and processed wheat products, it's these things that have contributed to many issues.

Fuck yeah.

Sugar is in everything, sugar makes shit food taste better, most processed food has high levels of sugar and flour, we receive enough sugar naturally, we don't need it introduced, added or hidden in other food.
Along with hydrogenated oils, the high constant intake of these things deficient in or void of; vitamins, minerals and enzymes and the repeated onslaught of sugar will eventually disrupt the finely tuned process causing some elements to remain in a constant state of activity.

Once the endochrine system is disturbed, shit happens and this causes many pathological symptoms.

I'm sure of it!

The key here is one's tolerance to wheat and carbs and sugar in general, but no matter how tolerant one is, it catches up in some form or another.

So what is going on here?? You actually agreeing with what I have been saying for the last 12 months or so??

I am confused:confused:

So what is going on here?? You actually agreeing with what I have been saying for the last 12 months or so??

I am confused:confused:

You said wheat doesn't want to be eaten.

*I've always stated, that one does not need to introduce sugar into ones diet for health reasons.
*I've always stated that flour should be eaten in moderation.
*I first presented the butter and marg quote, and stated where it came from on this forum twice, the first time back in 2009.
* I've stated that food is medicine, not drugs.
*I've also stated that artificial sweeteners are bad juju.