• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Australian Fishing Adventures

Over here the sharks are targeted. Govt allowed to take as many as they like just because.

I think we have boat limits for normal fishing 2x bag limit or something. Not 100% only caught 1 fish in 20 years I reckon.

Bloody sharks get all the greenies fired up...lol
If regular people had a clue about how prolific these creatures were they would not jump up and down...funny how people don't object to taking a nice big Dhufish, by far more at risk than sharks.

Greenies get fired up about everything. Most of them talk the talk more than they walk the walk though. They hate coal power but don't mind using the "cheap" electricity it gives them.

Yep, cracker fish. Sydney has been getting better every year. I think I've missed the run this year. We got a 100 kilo in 2011

What sort of tuna? 100kg is small on the tuna scale but must of been on a light line class....

Southern Bluefin mate.. 100 is a huge fish for the east coast/Syd.. ours was on 24 so not exactly silly string

The 137 that was caught this week is probably one of the biggest outside of Tas / SA dare I say...

Northerns are the real big tuna, 600kilos +
But they're nowhere near any of us

Last edited:
Ahh yeah...SBT's still get huge in the northern hemisphere too but we are the same, anything over 100 is massive for Perth...we catch mostly yellowfin here though...

Planning a trip next year to either Hamilton island or Cairns area. What options up there. Any good charters people know off.

cant offer any help on good charters in Cairns but when i used to up there so too the MIL, the BIL law would take us out on his boat, would go to the outer reef and catchps, dont worry about the smaller charters which go in close...