• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone used this?

Hi all, im a newbie here so go gently please... I ve been told about Primaforce HAVOC. Can it be taken by itself? If not what to use with it? I have been told many different things and sure what to believe so i thought id ask you guys.

I'll go as gently as you like, just let me know if i'm going to hard......

Yes it can be taken by itself, its a ProHormone developed in China for use as a Birth Control Drug for women.

hey mate, welcome.

Primaforce HAVOC is a Prohormone (epistane), as such it must be used carefully with a planned pct. If you plan to use this you will need a SERM to negate side effects.

I presume youve never used a prohormone before, as such, id stay away from it.

"used carefully"?, mate the chemical compound of Epistane is very mild, its a birth control drug manufactured in China. Have a look into it further in deepth if you want to see.

There shouldn't be any need for a PCT with a short cycle of epistane. I see guys come off 1g of test and even 2g of test for myself pw for several months without any PCT and we get along just fine. PCT is way over-rated, its advertising and marketing mate, you have to look between the lines. Steroids have been around for 50+ years and most of the guys in the game don't use these PCT compounds.

mate.... i said gently.... pct? SERM? please explain. lol

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

Serm = .....................cbf.

2gms of test? You must be a massive dude to require 2 gms in order to grow.
Post a pic?