• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

any one tried the prowler?

yep i normally do laps with a training partner, push prowler as fast as possible 10m one way then jump around and push it fast as possible 10m back to the start. then rest while the other person runs, repeat for 3 minutes. normally get around 6 runs (up and back) and feel like dying after that

good stuff! Yes, the prowler is damaging!
I also like dragging a sled for sprints...
A mate & I would do the 20 x 100m sprints on the minute, but then changed it so one dragged the sled 50m while the other ran the full 100m. Swapped after 10 runs. Phwoar it was a tough session

The Prowler | Muscle Pit Website

Worth a read.

People say it works your legs. Do them heavy and you'll feel it everywhere. You have to remember you are pushing 100+kg at times and that takes your trunk, back, shoulders, legs. Oh and your lungs will feel like they are on fire while you are breathing through a hose pipe.
Probably a real important part of the prowler and powerlifting in general is the psychological aspect. It helps with mental toughness. It can be intimidating as it really smashes you right down to the DNA. There is no where to hide.
Ask who wants to do prowler and watch people bolt to find other shit to do!
Enjoy.

I was thinking of getting one but I don't know how it would go on the footpath outside my house. Also, I already get enough stares and weird looks

ha ha!, they aren't exactly quiet either so you'll definitely won't get votes for neighbour of the year.