• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 Caufield Cup

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
Anyone having a bet?

Alcopop might be good value at $18.00, but will probably have some on Dunaden or Lights of Heaven.

Yeah i dont mind the punt, Had Dunaden in the Melbourne Cup last year but didnt like it first up over the 2400 so was all over Alcopop, who i thought had it won with about 100m to go and the Dunaden just flashed past...

Now onto the Geelong Cup on Weds, small field this year and i think the French Horse TAC DE BOISTRON should be a good thing, with a Quinella into BRIGANTIN

Yeah only 7 horses, which is weird compared to previous years Geelong Cup fields...

Will have to check the form closer on Weds and i could easily switch to Brigantin.

all these bloody French horses, this race could be European....

I'm good mates with one of the owners of ZABEELIONAIREwho ran 6th in the Caufield Cup. He just found out they now have a run in the Melbourne Cup so he'll be having a big day...:D

Awesome, should definately be a big day for him, unfortunately i dont think Zabeelionaire is upto the strength of these international horses, just look at how easy Dunaden went past Alcopop, and Dunaden was resuming.....not to mention a massive run from Americain to come from a long way last to finish 4th