• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

V8 juice

gtrb26dett

Hi all,

I'm just curious is the V8 Veggie juice really like having a serve of fruit and veg?

Or is it just a load of BS

There is another veggie//fruit juice out in the refrigerated section of woolies, all of them have added 'flavour' though so I wouldnt drink too much. Better than alot of other drinks at least & yes they do have the nutrients to some level of what they advertise.

toooo much sodium as said above i have used it before though gave me a bit of energy. just has vitamin C and A i think

that's what i was about to say. I picked it up one time and read the contents. Sodium was ridiculous.

The one I drink once a month has 2mg per serve (2% recommended daily intake) which is pretty low imho. Sugar is high and fibre is low, so overall not good to have all the time. Its one of those cheat drinks I have every so often, along with a beer or two:p

i over indulge on the feel good ice coffee :) yummo. small amount of fat and 24g of protein per 600ml. it can only be good for you bahaha :p its my little vice!!

i over indulge on the feel good ice coffee :) yummo. small amount of fat and 24g of protein per 600ml. it can only be good for you bahaha :p its my little vice!!
Me too, i still grab the regular Farmers Union every now and then, but their Feel Good tastes just as good, I go mad if I dont have one with my smoko. Ive nearly killed people when in Queensland and Vic not being able to get them. A few years ago on holiday in Vic, I found a Coles that sold them, bought the whole lot off the shelf.