• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi All
I'm from Brissy 50yo and an avid cyclist (Road and MTB) looking to build more strength into my routine. Recently built up a home gym - power rack and accessories. So looking forward d to using this site for good info.

Cheers
Andy

Hi All
I'm from Brissy 50yo and an avid cyclist (Road and MTB) looking to build more strength into my routine. Recently built up a home gym - power rack and accessories. So looking forward d to using this site for good info.

Cheers
Andy

Welcome to Ausbb Andy. I hope you'll find what you're looking for here Sir.

Hi All

Cheers
Andy
hello [emoji106]

Hi All

Cheers
Andy

Welcome.

Hey. My names John.

Really used to enjoy going to the gym. Then injuries started hitting me. Now i just do some exercises at home, with the hope of one day hitting the gym again.

Hey y'all.

I am a 37 old bloke who works hard and has three kids who hasn't trained for around 4 years on account of my busy lifestyle and a couple of injuries (tennis elbow and shoulder bursitis). I have rediscovered my love for the iron after deciding that I had gotten too fat and needed to sort myself out.

I have jumped back in on a full body, compound-lift focused, three days a week routine and have been delighted with the results. So far so good and the body is holding up well. I am keen to continue and learn as much as I can. I have a few years of intense strength training under my belt that I did in the years between giving up competitive sport and having a family.

I am here to learn and bounce ideas of the AUSBB brains trust and hopefully become a better me.

Hey y'all.

I am a 37 old bloke who works hard and has three kids who hasn't trained for around 4 years on account of my busy lifestyle and a couple of injuries (tennis elbow and shoulder bursitis). I have rediscovered my love for the iron after deciding that I had gotten too fat and needed to sort myself out.

I have jumped back in on a full body, compound-lift focused, three days a week routine and have been delighted with the results. So far so good and the body is holding up well. I am keen to continue and learn as much as I can. I have a few years of intense strength training under my belt that I did in the years between giving up competitive sport and having a family.

I am here to learn and bounce ideas of the AUSBB brains trust and hopefully become a better me.
Hi mate. Welcome

[MENTION=18940]dero[/MENTION] welcome to the nut house. There are a good few older blokes with kids on here so you'll fot or fit right in !!!

Hey guys,
Here is the cookie cutter answers:
- Name Anthony (Wife is Jodie)
- Age (Nearly 50)
- Gender (Guy)
- Location - Cabarita Beach
- Training experience - Training on and mainly off since 1986 - started at TAFE gym down in Gwynville Wollongong so long ago..)
- Any Interests - I'm getting older and strength training and mobility interest me, as well as mental health and nutrition. (prevention not a cure for me ;)

Non-standard stuff - wife and I bought a supp business because we love to train, sport, be outdoors etc
Guy that sold it to us is a dickhead criminal & we will probably lose our house shortly but be we aren't victims.
I'm hear to learn, listen and get some motivation to keep training. Hope to get to know a few people personally.

Hey guys,
Here is the cookie cutter answers:
- Name Anthony (Wife is Jodie)
- Age (Nearly 50)
- Gender (Guy)
- Location - Cabarita Beach
- Training experience - Training on and mainly off since 1986 - started at TAFE gym down in Gwynville Wollongong so long ago..)
- Any Interests - I'm getting older and strength training and mobility interest me, as well as mental health and nutrition. (prevention not a cure for me ;)

Non-standard stuff - wife and I bought a supp business because we love to train, sport, be outdoors etc
Guy that sold it to us is a dickhead criminal & we will probably lose our house shortly but be we aren't victims.
I'm hear to learn, listen and get some motivation to keep training. Hope to get to know a few people personally.
Welcome website.

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm Fifty something and been training since I was 17. Best condition was in my mid 30's at 126kg and approx. 10% bodyfat at 6ft 1.

Not as serious these days due to family and work commitments but still love training as much as ever.

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm Fifty something and been training since I was 17. Best condition was in my mid 30's at 126kg and approx. 10% bodyfat at 6ft 1.

Not as serious these days due to family and work commitments but still love training as much as ever.
Welcome Lionel.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk