• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is this the AusBodybuildingForum that used to be run by kirk I think his name was?

No, Kirk McWade turned gay ages ago when he and Project Pete went on a date. They then got married too each other and moved overseas along with Lazarus, its a Threesome Marriage.

His must have shut down then... Shame.

See if this one can spark my interest again...

The Homosexual Society of Australia shut Kirks Board down because they don't allow Fellow Homosexuals to operate Bodybuilding Forums with Steroid Sections etc.

Sounds like someone may have been burned by this gay relationship.

You sound a bit sour for some reason?

Hello my,

Name
: Paul

Training Experiences: none

Interests: Fitness

Current Weight: 80kg

Height: 167cm

Goals: try to shed a lot of fat

Progress:Just recently joined a gym

Hello my,

Name
: Paul

Training Experiences: none

Interests: Fitness

Current Weight: 80kg

Height: 167cm

Goals: try to shed a lot of fat

Progress:Just recently joined a gym
Welcome to the forum. [emoji1417]

Hi

Name : Anthony

Training Experience : 20yrs of martial arts and 1 year gym training

Interests : Maintaining fitness whyle trying to add some real bulk

Current Weight : 96kg

Height : 168cms

Goal : shread some body fat and add some real muscle

Progress : slowly adding bulk whyle keeping flexibility

Cheers for having us fellas

Hi

Name : Anthony

Training Experience : 20yrs of martial arts and 1 year gym training

Interests : Maintaining fitness whyle trying to add some real bulk

Current Weight : 96kg

Height : 168cms

Goal : shread some body fat and add some real muscle

Progress : slowly adding bulk whyle keeping flexibility

Cheers for having us fellas

Welcome to the forum [emoji1417]

Hi fellas,

I’m Matt from Sydney.

I’m an 85kg-ish 39yr old power lifter. Been training off & on since I was 20. Currently been “on” for the last 3 years (and finally got a coach learnt how to lift properly).

Done a couple of novice comps and then GPC States this year. Next comp will be Canberra Cup in November.

Been lurking for a while but finally found a thread to add something to so signed up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi fellas,

I’m Matt from Sydney.

I’m an 85kg-ish 39yr old power lifter. Been training off & on since I was 20. Currently been “on” for the last 3 years (and finally got a coach learnt how to lift properly).

Done a couple of novice comps and then GPC States this year. Next comp will be Canberra Cup in November.

Been lurking for a while but finally found a thread to add something to so signed up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hello Everyone!

It's good to be on here. Im looking forward to learning through the Forums and getting to know many of you on here :)