• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Thanks.

- Name : Amy Miles
- Training experience (if you have any that is): Beginner, prefer cardic and running.
- Any Interests: Movies, swimming

Thanks.

- Name : Amy Miles
- Training experience (if you have any that is): Beginner, prefer cardic and running.
- Any Interests: Movies, swimming

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hey Legends,

I'm tephra from Melbourne.

Male, the right side of 40 (ie. > 40), been training on and off most of my life, with a couple of really serious periods, finally getting back into it now post-emigrating to Australia.

110kgs+, but mostly the wrong kind of weight, hoping to rectify this in the next couple of months.

Have always loved lifting big pieces of iron over my head, think it's the most cathartic thing in the world.

Superbikes, golf, archery, mountain biking.

Great to be here, look forward to learning from you guys.

t.

Hey Legends,

I'm tephra from Melbourne.

Male, the right side of 40 (ie. > 40), been training on and off most of my life, with a couple of really serious periods, finally getting back into it now post-emigrating to Australia.

110kgs+, but mostly the wrong kind of weight, hoping to rectify this in the next couple of months.

Have always loved lifting big pieces of iron over my head, think it's the most cathartic thing in the world.

Superbikes, golf, archery, mountain biking.

Great to be here, look forward to learning from you guys.

t.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hello lovely people,

My name is Rob and I am in my mid 40's. I am a male living in the Greater South West of Sydney near a quaint little suburb of Camden.

The best way to describe my training experience would be, I am not a stranger to the gym, but I am still very green and clumsy. I hope that all makes sense to you all.

I love most sports, I love to read and like all types of music. I also like to plod around the kitchen cooking, but wouldn't call myself a chef, more of a cook. I am also very interested in alternative ways to train, but still appreciate and respect the traditional ways as well.

I am here because I have a massive goal I want to reach. In 2020, I want to accomplish the Spartan Trifecta......

I know I have a lot of work to do, so I need to get started now.

Hello lovely people,

My name is Rob and I am in my mid 40's. I am a male living in the Greater South West of Sydney near a quaint little suburb of Camden.

The best way to describe my training experience would be, I am not a stranger to the gym, but I am still very green and clumsy. I hope that all makes sense to you all.

I love most sports, I love to read and like all types of music. I also like to plod around the kitchen cooking, but wouldn't call myself a chef, more of a cook. I am also very interested in alternative ways to train, but still appreciate and respect the traditional ways as well.

I am here because I have a massive goal I want to reach. In 2020, I want to accomplish the Spartan Trifecta......

I know I have a lot of work to do, so I need to get started now.

Welcome.

P.S - there are no lovely people here. [emoji2960]

So I am 31 years old and am on TRT 100 mgs a week. My first blood work from my endo was about 5 or so months ago and my test levels came back at 49! Never done gear, thinking it's stress or deployment bullshit. Anyways, I was at 200mgs every 3 weeks and I felt worse then I was before I got on it. The initial week was great but then I started to crash but fast forwarding, I got on 100mgs a week after speaking to my doctor. I do have a growth in my pituitary gland so who knows(docs say it's to small to effect shit). They say if it grows any by next year I'll probably have to have surgery. But I am here because I have been doing research for almost a year or more and want to do a cycle. I have been working out for many years and am ready to take the dive, so I am here to gather more information.

Hello

So I am 31 years old and am on TRT 100 mgs a week. My first blood work from my endo was about 5 or so months ago and my test levels came back at 49! Never done gear, thinking it's stress or deployment bullshit. Anyways, I was at 200mgs every 3 weeks and I felt worse then I was before I got on it. The initial week was great but then I started to crash but fast forwarding, I got on 100mgs a week after speaking to my doctor. I do have a growth in my pituitary gland so who knows(docs say it's to small to effect shit). They say if it grows any by next year I'll probably have to have surgery. But I am here because I have been doing research for almost a year or more and want to do a cycle. I have been working out for many years and am ready to take the dive, so I am here to gather more information.
Hi and welcome.

Are you sure you wanna be taking anabolics with a growth?

Also, what is making you want to take them?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lol

- Name - Adrian
- Age - 37
- Gender - M
- Location - Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - First started in 1991 and went for 3-4 years straight, since then it's been on / off for many reasons. Hoping to finally get some consistancy in 2010
- Any Interests - Guitar, cricket, music, my dog.
Cricket and music don't usually go hand in hand lol

Welcome to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding,[you]

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Ausbb , Introduce yourself , look around , ask some questions or just hang back in General Chat

Hello there. I'm 44 years old. 5f7 , 106kg Melb based. Been training since I was 18 yo. A bit of a yo-yo myself getting lean and fat but learning new things as I go. Walked on the dark side a few times, although I won't consider myself hardcore (especially when it's not my lively hood.) Used to hang around an old forum with an Aussie corner called Anabolex. Trying to establish links to forums again as I'm a bit surprised that this medium still exists despite advances in technology, social media and the like. I like a classic physique and probably an admirer not so much trying to attain one now. Anyways see how it goes.

Last edited:
Hello there. I'm 44 years old. 5f7 , 106kg Melb based. Been training since I was 18 yo. A bit of a yo-yo myself getting lean and fat but learning new things as I go. Walked on the dark side a few times, although I won't consider myself hardcore (especially when it's not my lively hood.) Used to hang around an old forum with an Aussie corner called Anabolex. Trying to establish links to forums again as I'm a bit surprised that this medium still exists despite advances in technology, social media and the like. I like a classic physique and probably an admirer not so much trying to attain one now. Anyways see how it goes.

Welcome to the Forum PG.

If you need any Lifting advice be sure to pop into Goosey's thread. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=32302

If you need any relationship, fashion or style advice, be sure to visit Grunta's thread http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=30853

If you just want someone to annoy, be sure to visit Shrek's thread. http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=18762

Hello

Greetings everyone;
i'm from South America Brazil!
An honor for me to be part of this excellent forum,i hope to gain a lot of knowledge here in the forum.
Well, as i mentioned, i am a Brazilian male who lives in a large Brazilian metropolis known as SÃO PAULO!
In Sao Paulo Brazil the practice of bodybuilding is very practiced, this is the reason for having several fitness centers throughout the city.I started weight training at age 18 when I left high school.Since then, I've never stopped training.
Now 30, my focus has been on correcting flaws in certain muscle groups in my body.
I want to expand my back and shoulders to make me look bigger!

I forgot to report that I have some successful steroid cycles in my fitness curriculum.
and I am currently planning to do another in a loop soon to increase size.Of course I'll cycle, but with serious nutrition,by properly supplying macronutrients and micronutrients I know I can move to the next level with my "PED".

That's it folks, this was just a brief presentation about me.
I won't write anymore because I don't want to look stupid.
I would be very grateful for your friendship here in the forum. If you want to be friends with a South American;
I am a humble guy who does not carry within himself arrogance. So if you want to be my friend here i am.

Send me a friend request that will be very welcome !!!

Greetings and hugs directly from Brazil.

Eh, nice guy. I have a few Brazilian friends, and this is pretty much the common denominator haha. I have friends from Santos! And a couple friends from Porto Alegre

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk