• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Luke Douglas

Training Experiences
: 10 years training experience. Primarily HIIT, strength training...

Any Interests
: Basketball, soccer, gym

Welcome.

You don’t play footy, do you? [emoji38]

5ed5b180f46bd0b4e16dc96e01154efa.jpg

Name: Luke Douglas

Training Experiences
: 10 years training experience. Primarily HIIT, strength training...

Any Interests
: Basketball, soccer, gym
Welcome mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Name: Chris

Past Professions: Navy Bosun - chippy

Training Experiences: 1.5 years

Current Weight: 83kg

Height: 5,11

Interest: Weight Training, Boating, gaming , AFL & catching up with mates

Goals: Get my body fat % down to around 10%
Build muscle stay lean

I was around 98kg 1.5 years ago so have been cutting for a while now
Been focusing on getting my diet right as it was pretty shite :p

And being fit enough to keep up with my 3 kids :)

Anyway thanks for the welcome Guys

Name: Chris

Past Professions: Navy Bosun - chippy

Training Experiences: 1.5 years

Current Weight: 83kg

Height: 5,11

Interest: Weight Training, Boating, gaming , AFL & catching up with mates

Goals: Get my body fat % down to around 10%
Build muscle stay lean

I was around 98kg 1.5 years ago so have been cutting for a while now
Been focusing on getting my diet right as it was pretty shite :p

And being fit enough to keep up with my 3 kids :)

Anyway thanks for the welcome Guys

Welcome to the forum mate.

Hi,

I'm Richard, 46yo IT worker that had been sitting down all day every day for way too long. Started swimming a year ago and lost 10kg but got super bored going up and down the pool. Went to the gym out of curiosity and fell in love with it. Finally started to add some strength and really keen to understand the best techniques to avoid injury.

Cheers.

Hi,

I'm Richard, 46yo IT worker that had been sitting down all day every day for way too long. Started swimming a year ago and lost 10kg but got super bored going up and down the pool. Went to the gym out of curiosity and fell in love with it. Finally started to add some strength and really keen to understand the best techniques to avoid injury.

Cheers.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Hey Team,

Looking forward to interacting with a bunch of like-minded lifters. Cuurently sitting at 102kg with bodyfat hovering around 12%. Hoping to increase 10kg before competing next year. My girlfriend and I both have next year's IFBB Bendigo (31/08/2019) show highlighted as the goal.

Cheers.

Hey Team,

Looking forward to interacting with a bunch of like-minded lifters. Cuurently sitting at 102kg with bodyfat hovering around 12%. Hoping to increase 10kg before competing next year. My girlfriend and I both have next year's IFBB Bendigo (31/08/2019) show highlighted as the goal.

Cheers.

Hey mate, welcome aboard!

Hey Team,

Cheers.

Hello [emoji1417]

Is this the AusBodybuildingForum that used to be run by kirk I think his name was?