• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi all

My name is Ezra, and it been 20 yrs since my last session....

Not really, but not far off. I've done very little in the way of looking after myself since I stopped playing footy (afl, the proper footy)

My son is getting pretty serious about sport now, and I haven't been fit enough to help,him train, so, I'm going to,fix that

I started running again, and have now got back into the gym

Very much a noob on the gym side of things, and will be trawling around here for info on nutrition and techniques

40 yrs old, live in brissie. Like my guitars, fly fishing, and am a little addicted to online PC gaming

Look forward to learning from you guys

Ezra

Hello Ezra and welcome to Ausbb,

Whatever you choose to do at the gym, for the first few weeks, just ease into it and gradually build it up. Your nervous system (more than your muscles) need some time to adjust to the new stimulus. Wishing you all the very best mate...

Hey all,
The names Matt. I am 22 but 23 in early March. I have recently been going to the gym with a good routine of going on every monday, wednesday and friday. My plan at the moment is to bulk, as I would like to be strong as I am hoping of getting into the police next year.
Cheers,
Matt

haha wow, just came back to check this site out again, saw this thread in some search, thought i was famous, someone started a thread saying hi to me, and it got 323+ pages of replies O_O

- Name - Genises
- Age - 23
- Gender - M
- Location - Perth
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - First started in 2013
- Any Interests - Music, lifting, reading, building stuff, and technology I guess.

- Name - Genises
- Age - 23
- Gender - M
- Location - Perth
- Training experience (if you have any that is) - First started in 2013
- Any Interests - Music, lifting, reading, building stuff, and technology I guess.
Welcome to Ausbb :cool:

- Name - Scott
- Age - 26
- Gender - Male
- Location - Perth
- Training experience - Military boot camp. few months total spent in gym
- Any Interests - Road cycling, barbell training, photography, gardening, NRL

Really enjoy AUSBB forums. looking forward to my continued training.