• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Greetings everyone;
i'm from South America Brazil!
An honor for me to be part of this excellent forum,i hope to gain a lot of knowledge here in the forum.
Well, as i mentioned, i am a Brazilian male who lives in a large Brazilian metropolis known as SÃO PAULO!
In Sao Paulo Brazil the practice of bodybuilding is very practiced, this is the reason for having several fitness centers throughout the city.I started weight training at age 18 when I left high school.Since then, I've never stopped training.
Now 30, my focus has been on correcting flaws in certain muscle groups in my body.
I want to expand my back and shoulders to make me look bigger!

I forgot to report that I have some successful steroid cycles in my fitness curriculum.
and I am currently planning to do another in a loop soon to increase size.Of course I'll cycle, but with serious nutrition,by properly supplying macronutrients and micronutrients I know I can move to the next level with my "PED".

That's it folks, this was just a brief presentation about me.
I won't write anymore because I don't want to look stupid.
I would be very grateful for your friendship here in the forum. If you want to be friends with a South American;
I am a humble guy who does not carry within himself arrogance. So if you want to be my friend here i am.

Send me a friend request that will be very welcome !!!

Greetings and hugs directly from Brazil.

I don't make friends with roiders

Name: shiftnlift
Weight: 115kg (very fat)
Height: 5'8
Based out in western sydney
Looking to lose alot of weight and see some definition. Maybe hit up some training sessions with someone stronger than myself.

Name: shiftnlift
Weight: 115kg (very fat)
Height: 5'8
Based out in western sydney
Looking to lose alot of weight and see some definition. Maybe hit up some training sessions with someone stronger than myself.

Howdy bloke ?

Hey thanks for letting me in the community.

Looking to compete in my first natty comp in season B. All pretty new to me at the moment. Have trained on/off over the years. The last 18 months or so trained out of a powerlifting gym. Looking forward to the challenge and discipline or controlling and managing my diet as training has never been hard to me but diet has. Im pretty focused once I have a goal in place.

Started a program 3 weeks ago:
Weight: 114.1 started at 117.1kg
Height:189cm Lean Muscle: 89kg
BF %: From Dexa scan at start of program 23.8%

Current 1RMs
Bench: 140kg
Squat: 190kg
Deadlift: 235kg.

Got to find when a comp will fit in season B as I am getting married early sept so don't really want a comp any time after that in as I intend to not be restricted over the wedding/honeymoon.

I would love to know if there is a list of dates of events for all Natty federations in Aussie for season B if any one can point me in the right direction.

Hey thanks for letting me in the community.

Looking to compete in my first natty comp in season B. All pretty new to me at the moment. Have trained on/off over the years. The last 18 months or so trained out of a powerlifting gym. Looking forward to the challenge and discipline or controlling and managing my diet as training has never been hard to me but diet has. Im pretty focused once I have a goal in place.

Started a program 3 weeks ago:
Weight: 114.1 started at 117.1kg
Height:189cm Lean Muscle: 89kg
BF %: From Dexa scan at start of program 23.8%

Current 1RMs
Bench: 140kg
Squat: 190kg
Deadlift: 235kg.

Got to find when a comp will fit in season B as I am getting married early sept so don't really want a comp any time after that in as I intend to not be restricted over the wedding/honeymoon.

I would love to know if there is a list of dates of events for all Natty federations in Aussie for season B if any one can point me in the right direction.

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Hi all.

27yo

M

5"11 (178cm)

75kg.

I've been training nearly 2 years but have had ups and downs.

I was about 65kg 3 years ago and very lean and small, I then had become an alcoholic so put some weight on from that. When I began lifting I put a fair bit of effort in to the whole thing but never stopped drinking. I've come to learn that going to bed drunk isn't very effective for building muscle.
Got up to about 84kg mixture of muscle and fat.

Anyway I quit all alcohol around October last year but also stopped most of my training efforts. Only the last 6 odd weeks I have really gotten back into it 3x days a week eating as best I can and sleeping well.

I'm here looking for a few programs to try and some meal planning.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi all.

27yo

M

5"11 (178cm)

75kg.

I've been training nearly 2 years but have had ups and downs.

I was about 65kg 3 years ago and very lean and small, I then had become an alcoholic so put some weight on from that. When I began lifting I put a fair bit of effort in to the whole thing but never stopped drinking. I've come to learn that going to bed drunk isn't very effective for building muscle.
Got up to about 84kg mixture of muscle and fat.

Anyway I quit all alcohol around October last year but also stopped most of my training efforts. Only the last 6 odd weeks I have really gotten back into it 3x days a week eating as best I can and sleeping well.

I'm here looking for a few programs to try and some meal planning.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hello there...

Welcome to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding,[you]

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Ausbb , Introduce yourself , look around , ask some questions or just hang back in General Chat

Hey all and thank you,

I've been going by the name of Jack and it still works for me.

36 years old
training for 18 years
juicing for 16+ years
Started at 58kg
currently 137kg
heaviest 143kg
Target 150kg just to say I have.
Maintenance 130kg at 10% or lower
196cm

Business and Ecomerce website owner. Owner of the Steroids Australia telegram group

Hey all and thank you,

I've been going by the name of Jack and it still works for me.

36 years old
training for 18 years
juicing for 16+ years
Started at 58kg
currently 137kg
heaviest 143kg
Target 150kg just to say I have.
Maintenance 130kg at 10% or lower
196cm

Business and Ecommerce website owner. Owner of the Steroids Australia kik and telegram group

Hello
27 years old
Looking to bulk up - has been training on and off for 5 years

Always skinny - 63 kg , looking to bulk up
Aiming to look for nutrition and supplement advice to get up my weight