• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi guys

- Location_ QLD
- Training experience (if you have any that is): I have been training for 2 years so far, 5 days a week. I hope in a near future to have a acceptable body shape but I know the path is still long (open to any suggestions)
- Any Interests: cinema, technology, cooking

- Name -

- Age - 29

- Gender - Male

- Nationality - Irish

- Location - Perth

- Occupation - FIFO

- Training experience - Rugby background, started lifting at 16, early late teens & 20's I was in an
academy all training was rugby orientated. I stopped playing rugby after College & a shoulder injury. I kept up the training intermittently since.

Qualifications - BA (Hons) Business Management,
BA Sports and exercise (Rugby)

Any Interests -
Old rusty Japanese cars, Rugby Union, Jogging, Travel

So you're Male with the name Annie? I smell a troll, you'll fit in here well. Welcome.

Jack Lawrence
Townsville
Not working atm, worked at Holden for 7 years selling cars
Training in athletics since a kid, tried to qualify for 2016 Rio Olympics mens 4X100m relay sprint but missed out.
Since then have enjoyed just weight training but have not trained for over a year now due to health problems but ready to go now!
173 cm
70kg now
Goal is 77kg

Thanks for having me onboard

Jack Lawrence
Townsville
Training in athletics since a kid, tried to qualify for 2016 Rio Olympics mens 4X100m relay sprint but missed out.
Since then have enjoyed just weight training but have not trained for over a year now due to health problems but ready to go now!
173 cm
70kg now
Goal is 77kg

Welcome Jetson. What's Townsville like these days?

Jack Lawrence
Townsville
173 cm
70kg now
Goal is 77kg

im picking you got a good squat,oh and also get a job mate.

Thanks mate! It’s bloody humid haha

Good to have a FNQer onboard. I'm a Brisbanian myself.

Jets-on obviously has some toe [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] you reckon you can lose some weight to give him a run for his money.
[MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] was a Master's Sprinter. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] claims to have some toe.

- Name lee
- Age 50
- Gender M
- Location outback NSW
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Started at the gym with my 16y son still don't know what we are doing That's why I have joined this forum to understand what we need to do? Way over weight as well
- Any Interests hunting and camping

Been a while since I've used the forums. I've been in the BB scene for 20yrs - Loved the Sizematters forum days. New friends or old.. I hope to hear from you.
Cheers..

- Name lee
- Age 50
- Gender M
- Location outback NSW
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Started at the gym with my 16y son still don't know what we are doing That's why I have joined this forum to understand what we need to do? Way over weight as well
- Any Interests hunting and camping

Hello

Hey All,
40 year old male in Perth.
Trained on and off for a long time, but would say I'm still learning. Constantly checking my form, diet, etc. Hoping to learn from others in the forum