• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi folks, thanks for the welcome.

- Name: Proff
- Training experience (if you have any that is): Many years
- Height: 188cm
- Weight: 118kg
- BF: approx 10-12%
- Any Interests: Martial arts, bodybuilding, science, research, transhuman movement, rehab, orthopaedics, sports, trauma.

Why I joined AusBB: Passion for helping people, enjoy the community atmosphere. Been a member of forums for many years and I see a few familiar names. ;)

Hi folks, thanks for the welcome.

- Name: Proff
- Training experience (if you have any that is): Many years
- Height: 188cm
- Weight: 118kg
- BF: approx 10-12%
- Any Interests: Martial arts, bodybuilding, science, research, transhuman movement, rehab, orthopaedics, sports, trauma.

Why I joined AusBB: Passion for helping people, enjoy the community atmosphere. Been a member of forums for many years and I see a few familiar names. ;)

Hello

Thanks Man, I mean Graeme not Graham :)

I love this site, its great for so many reasons, tis a priv to be a member :)

Paul (Pumped47)

Hi
Sean is my name and I lurk as Shaunboh
37 years old
Male
Blacktown, Sydney
Trained poorly off and on for 20 years
3 children

I’m 6”6 and at my worst got to 165kgs thanks to poor lifestyle choices, work stress and anxiety.
Currently weigh 148kg and looking to lose more. Diagnosed as diabetic 2 years ago.

Looking to build some muscle and lose weight in order to get my diabetes under control.
Would love to get back to my rugby playing weight of 110-113kg

Hi
Sean is my name and I lurk as Shaunboh
37 years old
Male
Blacktown, Sydney
Trained poorly off and on for 20 years
3 children

I’m 6”6 and at my worst got to 165kgs thanks to poor lifestyle choices, work stress and anxiety.
Currently weigh 148kg and looking to lose more. Diagnosed as diabetic 2 years ago.

Looking to build some muscle and lose weight in order to get my diabetes under control.
Would love to get back to my rugby playing weight of 110-113kg

Hello there.

Name:Mikle
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? 5 Years
Favorite foods? CHiken.
Favorite exercises? Anything gym - Hate cardio
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Im 6ft, so I'd like to get to 100 kgs pretty ripped.
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? I used to 72kgs- I'm now 95
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Anything doof doof.
Favorite movie? Heaps.
Favorite TV Show? Simpsons
Family/pets? A fluffy cat.
Hobbies: Gym/ Cars
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: I used to wrestle crocodiles, now I work in IT.

Name:Mikle
How long have you been interested in health/fitness? 5 Years
Favorite foods? CHiken.
Favorite exercises? Anything gym - Hate cardio
Goal(s) you would like to reach? Im 6ft, so I'd like to get to 100 kgs pretty ripped.
Goal(s) you alredy HAVE reached? I used to 72kgs- I'm now 95
Favorite song to listen to while working out? Anything doof doof.
Favorite movie? Heaps.
Favorite TV Show? Simpsons
Family/pets? A fluffy cat.
Hobbies: Gym/ Cars
One interesting fact not too many people know about you: I used to wrestle crocodiles, now I work in IT.

Hello

Yo yo yo!

- Name: Jack or AussieTank
- Training experience: 18 years training, 16 years Juicing
- Any Interests: Training, MMA, Boxing, Watch collector, Techie, Travelling the globe

I joined the forum to share and build knowledge. I've been around the block and experienced a fair bit about the darker side of the fitness industry. Always happy to network and connect with like minded people and help where i can

Morning!

- Luke or LickityRep
- Male
- Melbourne
- On and off training for 10 years. started to take is seriously the last 12 months
- Training, AFL, MMA, Aussie Bush Doofs

189cm, Currently 95kg ~ 12-15% BF 3 weeks into PCT following second cycle Test E and Var.

Joined as I'm starting to take it more seriously and this forum is a great source of tips etc.

Thanks guys

Morning!

- Luke or LickityRep
- Male
- Melbourne
- On and off training for 10 years. started to take is seriously the last 12 months
- Training, AFL, MMA, Aussie Bush Doofs

189cm, Currently 95kg ~ 12-15% BF 3 weeks into PCT following second cycle Test E and Var.

Joined as I'm starting to take it more seriously and this forum is a great source of tips etc.

Thanks guys

Hello

Introduction - Captain Adherence

Hey Lads,

Good to be here. 26/yr old Male. Getting in shape is my biggest life goal. I'm currently doing an online program with a trainer who is a competitive powerlifter and registered dietitian. We're following the the starting strength linear progression model.

My goals are to look better, get stronger and correct my horrible eating habits. I also despise people who put no effort into their health. They'll spend money on all sorts of crap but forever look like shit. I believe being strong, looking good and feeling good is essential to happy life. Why go on a cruise when you're borderline obese? Why renovate when you're obese? Why by a fancy car if you're fat?
I don't get it. I always wanted to live up to my values. That's why I'm here.

I've repeatedly failed trying to get my fitness sorted. I'm aiming to get a handle on it by the end of 2020 paving the way for life long habits.

My absolute biggest concern is how much I'm lead around by impulses. It feels like I'm out control when it comes to food. And I am.

So here I am attempting to climb the mountain. Throwing in the towel is not an option no matter how many tries it takes.

If you haven't noticed I've misspelled my handle. I seem to be unable to change it so you're welcome to call me captain illiterate. Who needed IQ points anyway?

Last edited:
Hey Lads,

Good to be here. 26/yr old Male. Getting in shape is my biggest life goal. I'm currently doing an online program with a trainer who is a competitive powerlifter and registered dietitian. We're following the the starting strength linear progression model.

My goals are to look better, get stronger and correct my horrible eating habits. I also despise people who put no effort into their health. They'll spend money on all sorts of crap but forever look like shit. I believe being strong, looking good and feeling good is essential to happy life. Why go on a cruise when you're borderline obese? Why renovate when you're obese? Why by a fancy car if you're fat?

I've repeatedly failed trying to get my fitness sorted. I'm aiming to get a handle on it by the end of 2020 paving the way for life long habits.

My absolute biggest concern is how much I'm lead around by impulses. It feels like I'm out control when it comes to food. And I am.

So here I am attempting to climb the mountain. Throwing in the towel is not an option no matter how many tries it takes.

If you haven't noticed I've misspelled my handle. I seem to be unable to change it so you're welcome to call me captain illiterate. Who needed IQ points anyway?

Hello there.

Hey Lads,

haha "captain illiterate",i actually spelt illiterate wrong when I first typed .

Call me kim haha

Current Weight: 93 kgs

Height: 180 cms

Training experience*on n off for about 7 years.

Any Interests:*Fishing, Cars

Cheers boys

- Mus
- Male
- Sydney
- On/off 10+ years (only off due to travel and covid 19 closures)
- Cars, Books, Food

Currently 84kg ~15% bodyfat put on 6kg the last 4 months though, will start adjusting diet soon to be below 80kg with high muscle density.

Hi all,
The recent covid closures have shown me how much i need to train for my own mental and physical wellbeing, i have gear on the way incase of another lockdown but will still train at a gym as i like that it gets me out of the house.

Training is the only thing i seem to enjoy and am looking to take my training that one step further, I’m hoping to compete on an amateur level (for fun only) as i would like to have a goal to meet each year to keep me progressing.

To keep a long story short, when everything is going to shit in my life the gym and training has always been my saving grace. Everytime i step into the gym its like an internal switch gets flipped and i think of nothing but the next set, the next excercise, my form during etc.

I have no delusions of grandeur when it comes to competing, i just want to compete in something i feel passionately about.

Haven't researched any upcoming competitions, anyone have any suggestions on upcoming competitions in the next 12 months? Obviously covid-19 dependant.

Cheers,
Mus

- Mus
- Male
- Sydney
- On/off 10+ years (only off due to travel and covid 19 closures)
- Cars, Books, Food

Currently 84kg ~15% bodyfat put on 6kg the last 4 months though, will start adjusting diet soon to be below 80kg with high muscle density.

Hi all,
The recent covid closures have shown me how much i need to train for my own mental and physical wellbeing, i have gear on the way incase of another lockdown but will still train at a gym as i like that it gets me out of the house.

Training is the only thing i seem to enjoy and am looking to take my training that one step further, I’m hoping to compete on an amateur level (for fun only) as i would like to have a goal to meet each year to keep me progressing.

To keep a long story short, when everything is going to shit in my life the gym and training has always been my saving grace. Everytime i step into the gym its like an internal switch gets flipped and i think of nothing but the next set, the next excercise, my form during etc.

I have no delusions of grandeur when it comes to competing, i just want to compete in something i feel passionately about.

Haven't researched any upcoming competitions, anyone have any suggestions on upcoming competitions in the next 12 months? Obviously covid-19 dependant.

Cheers,
Mus

Hello

Name: Adam Brown
Profession: Employee at Bodytech Supplements
Interest: Fitness, Singing