• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi all
Just recently joined the gym after a long hiatus due to injury (rotator cuff and bursitis). Had that fixed and looking to get back in to shape.
Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Hi all
Just recently joined the gym after a long hiatus due to injury (rotator cuff and bursitis). Had that fixed and looking to get back in to shape.
Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Welcome to the forum. [emoji1377]

Hey all

- Name Tony
- Age 30
- Gender Male
- Location Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) 10 years +
- Any Interests Working out, Hunting, Fishing

Always interested in talking to others in the scene, longtime body building and working out. Used to the old skool and only just joined up with this tech stuff lol also a member over at evo

Peace

Hey all

- Name Tony
- Age 30
- Gender Male
- Location Sydney
- Training experience (if you have any that is) 10 years +
- Any Interests Working out, Hunting, Fishing

Always interested in talking to others in the scene, longtime body building and working out. Used to the old skool and only just joined up with this tech stuff lol also a member over at evo

Peace

Welcome [MENTION=19118]sneakerhead[/MENTION];

Hello there

My name is Rick

I am from Melbourne, i am Business man providing Gym training equipment and accessories for serious gym trainers.

I have join this community for gym training discussion. Iron Edge is Australia's No.1 high performance strength training brand. We've been fitting out elite high performance gyms for the likes of Collingwood Football Club and the Australian Defence Forces for years. We know what you need and what you don't. Our products are constantly being tried, tested and improved to be the best they can be. And we stand behind them accordingly.

Hi everyone, Rob here. 38-year-old male. I've always been a small man, and after years of telling myself I'd do something about it I finally started. I'm only about a month into training, but looking forward to learning lots and possibly asking a few silly questions along the way.

Last edited: