• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Welcome to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding,[you]

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Ausbb , Introduce yourself , look around , ask some questions or just hang back in General Chat

Thanks, Guys. Im hear trying to find answers, insights, and the best direction forward for me, I have pre typed everthing but the forum wont let me post it. Apparantly there are link or images which there isnt.

Thanks, Guys. Im hear trying to find answers, insights, and the best direction forward for me, I have pre typed everthing but the forum wont let me post it. Apparantly there are link or images which there isnt.
Welcome to the forum.

Hi

Hi,

My name is Mac, and I am posting here as an organiser of the Gympie Muscle Muster.

I am a 65 y.o. Male based in Gympie, QLD.

Now retired, and have been working out for over 15 years and have competed in many natural body building competitions.

I have joined AUSBB to let everyone know about our charity Bodybuilding competition, the Gympie Muscle Muster. In its third year, we raise money for Cancer Council Queensland.

Over the coming weeks I would love to keep everyone up to date with our preparations for this years comp, and if AUSBB can help us to get the word out about our competition that would really be appreciated. You can find us as Gympie Muscle Muster on Facebook.

Hi,

My name is Mac, and I am posting here as an organiser of the Gympie Muscle Muster.

I am a 65 y.o. Male based in Gympie, QLD.

Now retired, and have been working out for over 15 years and have competed in many natural body building competitions.

I have joined AUSBB to let everyone know about our charity Bodybuilding competition, the Gympie Muscle Muster. In its third year, we raise money for Cancer Council Queensland.

Over the coming weeks I would love to keep everyone up to date with our preparations for this years comp, and if AUSBB can help us to get the word out about our competition that would really be appreciated. You can find us as Gympie Muscle Muster on Facebook.
Welcome Mac.

Hi everyone,

Name: Brian
Age, Gender: 28, M
Weight, Height: 72kg, 173cm

Training experience:
Training since I was 19 by myself in and out many gyms in a few countries. Never too serious but very regular, 1 year ago I started doing powerlifting workouts by help of PT.

Progress:
Bench: 80kg.
Squate: 85kg.
Deadlift: 110kg.
Pull ups: 30 max/set. 150 total max in 1 workout.

Training regrets:
Not looking after nutrition very closely.

Goals:
15% bodyfat, pack 10kg muscle.

Reason joining forum:
Advice and finally get to know some people of the same interests in Melbourne and possibly train together.

Currently training at:
Anytime fitness gyms, Richmond & Collingwood.
FF Richmond & Vic Gardens.

Hi everyone,

Name: Brian
Age, Gender: 28, M
Weight, Height: 72kg, 173cm

Training experience:
Training since I was 19 by myself in and out many gyms in a few countries. Never too serious but very regular, 1 year ago I started doing powerlifting workouts by help of PT.

Progress:
Bench: 80kg.
Squate: 85kg.
Deadlift: 110kg.
Pull ups: 30 max/set. 150 total max in 1 workout.

Training regrets:
Not looking after nutrition very closely.

Goals:
15% bodyfat, pack 10kg muscle.

Reason joining forum:
Advice and finally get to know some people of the same interests in Melbourne and possibly train together.

Currently training at:
Anytime fitness gyms, Richmond & Collingwood.
FF Richmond & Vic Gardens.
Hello. ?

Hi All,

Nice to come on board and appreciate the welcome. I stumbled across this forum through a search and I am glad I did ! I used to be a member on Iron Dungeon some years ago - not sure what happened to the site.

I'm George, Im 47yo, I work in occupational health and safety and live in the Southern Highlands, NSW. I've been gym/weight-training on and off for pretty well the last 15 years. I'm looking for some new inspiration as training has unfortunatley become quite boring for me of late. I want to start training hard and stick to eating right and stop using my age and secular/life commitments for my latest lull in enthusiasm.

My goals are quite standard, looking to shed fat and increase muscle size again.

Look forward to getting to know the members!

Cheers,
G

Hi All,

Nice to come on board and appreciate the welcome. I stumbled across this forum through a search and I am glad I did ! I used to be a member on Iron Dungeon some years ago - not sure what happened to the site.

I'm George, Im 47yo, I work in occupational health and safety and live in the Southern Highlands, NSW. I've been gym/weight-training on and off for pretty well the last 15 years. I'm looking for some new inspiration as training has unfortunatley become quite boring for me of late. I want to start training hard and stick to eating right and stop using my age and secular/life commitments for my latest lull in enthusiasm.

My goals are quite standard, looking to shed fat and increase muscle size again.

Look forward to getting to know the members!

Cheers,
G
Southern Highlands???

Welcome neighbour.

Hey all, long time reader first time poster.

I'm 42 year old from Tassie, I started lifting about 6 years ago, I've been obese with man titties and love handles from teenage years so at 36 I decided I needed to take action. I'm not sure if it was the previous years of yo-yo dieting or just genetically unlucky but after years of lifting and strict eating I made bugger all gains, lost weight but not much in the growth department.

A year ago I got bloods done and my test level was 3.6, I was essentially an 80yo man in a chubby shell so now I'm on HRT and on the improve. Keen to hear from anyone else in a similar boat, what to expect etc and advice for growing.

Goals are driven by the want to be the kind of dad my boy is proud to say "that's my dad" and be the hot dad at school pick up ??

Thanks for reading

Cheers A

Hey all, long time reader first time poster.

I'm 42 year old from Tassie, I started lifting about 6 years ago, I've been obese with man titties and love handles from teenage years so at 36 I decided I needed to take action. I'm not sure if it was the previous years of yo-yo dieting or just genetically unlucky but after years of lifting and strict eating I made bugger all gains, lost weight but not much in the growth department.

A year ago I got bloods done and my test level was 3.6, I was essentially an 80yo man in a chubby shell so now I'm on HRT and on the improve. Keen to hear from anyone else in a similar boat, what to expect etc and advice for growing.

Goals are driven by the want to be the kind of dad my boy is proud to say "that's my dad" and be the hot dad at school pick up [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks for reading

Cheers A

Welcome to the forum. [emoji106]