• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This thing keeps asking me to intro myself...

So...

Dan.. 34... Perth...

Likes walks on the beach, listening to pink, lifting heavy shit, favourite movie is Sleepless in Seattle.

One of those things is true... maybe 2.

On another note... Im one of the owners of PTC Perth.

Admit it.... you love chick flicks...!

Intro

Hi I thought i would put an itro out there

- Name: Michael
- Training experience: Many many years ago (when younger playing rugby league). have had many gym memberships over the years. However my current membership is the longest i have ever held going 4 times a week with a PT session on a sat morning.

- Any Interests: interests hmmm, hunting is my new found hobbie, but my size at the moment is a hinderence, but its is all about to change.

I joined AUSBB, to gain inspiration, and to gain knowledge.

Thanks for reading

Hi All,

im from brissy. 29 yrs old male. i train as a powerlifter. have been for almost a yr. was a casual gym goer (self taught) for a few yrs till i started powerlifting in Jan this yr. been having an awesome time getting serious about training. looking to compete next year and remain injury free as this yr i wasnt so lucky.

thanks for your welcome to the forums

- Name: Joe Watson
- Training experience: None really, just basic exercise stuff.
- Any Interests: Motorbikes and cars.

I joined ausbb because I want to get fit and look good. I am rather out of shape and really lack any muscle. I want to loose a heap of body fat and bulk up.

For the last 20 weeks I have been doing thirty minutes of exercise a day with things such as jogging, cross trainer, mountain biking, walking and doing some hard moto riding.

I am just starting out on P90X, I thought this would be a good starting point and from there once I lose a lot of body fat and build a little muscle, I would continue with some real bodybuilding stuff.

- Name: Joe Watson
- Training experience: None really, just basic exercise stuff.
- Any Interests: Motorbikes and cars.

I joined ausbb because I want to get fit and look good. I am rather out of shape and really lack any muscle. I want to loose a heap of body fat and bulk up.

For the last 20 weeks I have been doing thirty minutes of exercise a day with things such as jogging, cross trainer, mountain biking, walking and doing some hard moto riding.

I am just starting out on P90X, I thought this would be a good starting point and from there once I lose a lot of body fat and build a little muscle, I would continue with some real bodybuilding stuff.

Time to start lifting some weights around mate. Check out the beginners program here

http://ausbb.com/strength-training-power-lifting/9460-beginners-program.html

G'day,

I've been committed to weight training for about 5 years now. I'm 6ft tall 31 years old. My starting weight was about 76kg at about 15%. Bulked up to 92kg at about 22%, got lean for xmas at 78.5kg at 8%. This year I've put on 12.5kg (blame it on the cupcakes), 92kg at 19% this time. Long term goal is 90kg at about 8%. Natural for life. See ya in there.

just an intro

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself before i start positng away.

Stats:
Training for 15years
i am now a PT
6'3
107kgs
aprox 15% bf at the moment as i am not leaning out this summer trying to grow through till next year.
30yrs old

I hope i can be a valuable member to this forum as i do have some experiance.

Hi
So you started resistance work at the age of 15?
Tell us a bit more about this and your experience please.
Oh, and what your goal was and is now if it has changed.

Hi
So you started resistance work at the age of 15?
Tell us a bit more about this and your experience please.
Oh, and what your goal was and is now if it has changed.

Yes i did start at 15, it started st school as i have always been a tall guy but a very skinny 69kgs at the age of 15. My goal was to gain as much weight as possible. The next 3-4 years i trained cluelessly realised i got stronger and very ripped but could not gain much size. Forward a few more years as i started to mature i started to fill in some more and gain some weight but still nothing compared to what i wanted to acheive.

Five years ago i did some proper study and not just internet bro study. Learnt about proper nutrition, chemistry, bio mechanic of the body. Pnce training the brain i noticed my gains started to come alot faster.

In terms of my goals they have never really changed i still want to gain more size an obviously be as lean as possible at the same time.

HiDee HoDee Everyone,
Doing the right thing and hitting the intro thread first up and doing a spot of cheating by following the "template' here.

- Name: Lee
- Training experience (if you have any that is): Not enough
- Any Interests: Too many

It would also be a good idea to say why you joined Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding: Information, reviews, opinions and killing time.
Don't be surprised if I'm quiet, I tend to be a lurker and do a lot of reading.
Cheers!