• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi everyone, Rob here. 38-year-old male. I've always been a small man, and after years of telling myself I'd do something about it I finally started. I'm only about a month into training, but looking forward to learning lots and possibly asking a few silly questions along the way.

Welcome.

Hey guys, forum rookie here. Just posting my first message. Interesting choice for a first message isn't it? :rolleyes:

- Name Paul
- Age 30
- Gender M
- Location Canberra
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Grew up with my parents owning a gym so pretty much all my life
- Any Interests Looking at continuing to gain strength but mostly cut down now.

- I joined because I have just recently come across SARMS and I would like to know how commonly used they are, if they are effective, and which ones to use to achieve my goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Name Paul
- Age 30
- Gender M
- Location Canberra
- Training experience (if you have any that is) Grew up with my parents owning a gym so pretty much all my life
- Any Interests Looking at continuing to gain strength but mostly cut down now.

- I joined because I have just recently come across SARMS and I would like to know how commonly used they are, if they are effective, and which ones to use to achieve my goals.

Welcome mate.

Hey all, new here. First time I've seen a forum where the thread name was dynamic 'Hi Stormtrooper'. Whoa. Lifting for about a year and a half, enjoy it, just doing a modified PPL.

Hey all, new here. First time I've seen a forum where the thread name was dynamic 'Hi Stormtrooper'. Whoa. Lifting for about a year and a half, enjoy it, just doing a modified PPL.

Welcome to AUSBB. A more wretched hive of scum and villainy you will not find! Enjoy.

mate show your lifts and we ll get along just fine.hide away like some kunts here and we most likely wont.you got nothing to fear.im all about supporting guys who give it a go.start a log up bro,you got world champs here and other good lifters that can offer you great advices.

Last edited:
Thanks for the intro
- Name -Neville
- Age-57
- Gender -Male
- Location- Latrobe Valley Victoria
- Training experience (if you have any that is) -None yet
- Any Interests -Lots to many to mention

Thanks for the intro
- Name -Neville
- Age-57
- Gender -Male
- Location- Latrobe Valley Victoria
- Training experience (if you have any that is) -None yet
- Any Interests -Lots to many to mention

Welcome Nev, lots of knowledge around here so ask questions and get involved. Don't be shy.

Name: Luke Douglas

Training Experiences
: 10 years training experience. Primarily HIIT, strength training...

Any Interests
: Basketball, soccer, gym