• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hi everyone,
I'm Sam
Been training for the last 6 years
Goals: To bulk up and Break my current PRS

Joined Ausbb to learn from other lifters as well as share from my own personal experiences

Hi everyone,
I'm Sam
Been training for the last 6 years
Goals: To bulk up and Break my current PRS

Joined Ausbb to learn from other lifters as well as share from my own personal experiences

Welcome mate.

Hey kunce(s)

I'm James, used to lurk here a bit a few years back

trained for a while at PTC Eltham, but have had a long break since about october last year,
i have a bad habit of stopping training to just ride bikes over summer.

lifts were 140/90/200 at my fattest of 79kg

back again to sift through the gospel of Fadi, get back into some bodybuilding, lean out, and hopefully back to powerlifting in the next year or so.

huh

Welcome to the forum. [emoji106]
whats this all about

stafftracker.png
post 3483

Last edited:
Hey kunce(s)

I'm James, used to lurk here a bit a few years back

trained for a while at PTC Eltham, but have had a long break since about october last year,
i have a bad habit of stopping training to just ride bikes over summer.

lifts were 140/90/200 at my fattest of 79kg

back again to sift through the gospel of Fadi, get back into some bodybuilding, lean out, and hopefully back to powerlifting in the next year or so.
Welcome to the forum

Hi everyone,

Name: Brian
Age, Gender: 28, M
Weight, Height: 72kg, 173cm

Training experience:
Training since I was 19 by myself in and out many gyms in a few countries. Never too serious but very regular, 1 year ago I started doing powerlifting workouts by help of PT.

Progress:
Bench: 80kg.
Squate: 85kg.
Deadlift: 110kg.
Pull ups: 30 max/set. 150 total max in 1 workout.

Training regrets:
Not looking after nutrition very closely.

Goals:
15% bodyfat, pack 10kg muscle.

Reason joining forum:
Advice and finally get to know some people of the same interests in Melbourne and possibly train together.

Currently training at:
Anytime fitness gyms, Richmond & Collingwood.
FF Richmond & Vic Gardens.

Gday Brian

Hey Guys and Girls
Name. Jason
Age.48
Gender M
Location. Nowra Nsw
Training Experience. Been weight training of and on since 18Yrs of age
Interests. Family, Weight Training Boxing,MMA And AFL
Weight. 118kgs
Height. 6Ft4

Hey Guys and Girls
Name. Jason
Age.48
Gender M
Location. Nowra Nsw
Weight. 118kgs
Height. 6Ft4
Welcome to the forum.. :cool:

Hey shrek thanks mate, Stumbled across this site looking for old school samson weight plate
Thought id join and have a look around :cool:

Hey Guys and Girls
Name. Jason
Age.48
Gender M
Location. Nowra Nsw
Weight. 118kgs
Height. 6Ft4

Welcome Jason

I actually lived in Nowra as a kid, went to Nowra "technology" high school. It must have worked as now I work in technology :cool:.

That was 1997, but my parents still live there and it's now my free holiday destination.
Nice place, love Jervis bay too.

Do they still make "Nowra Milk"?
Use to drink that when holidaying down that way.

Ahh I remember that too, not sure anymore as when I visit my parents the milk is already transferred into the decorated milk jug in the fridge :)

Us young folk never appreciate proper presentation of food, I drink from the carton at home I didn't learn anything :cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome Adim, happy to be here.
long time bodybuilding forum member from AGJ which has shut down or something? not sure what happened there it was a good community. anyways im glad to be here :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Adim, happy to be here.
long time bodybuilding forum member from AGJ which has shut down or something? not sure what happened there it was a good community. anyways im glad to be here :)

Welcome to the forum. [emoji108]