• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Name: Kleyton
Training experience (if you have any that is): Been training on and off since 18 years old
Any Interests: Photography, Coding, DJing, Music Production, Reading

Name: Kleyton
Training experience (if you have any that is): Been training on and off since 18 years old
Any Interests: Photography, Coding, DJing, Music Production, Reading

Welcome fellow melbourne bro

- Name brendon hokianga
- Age 46
- Gender male
- Location West Australian
- Training experience (if you have any that is)i been doing weights on and off all my life
- Any Interests anti aging,gym,rock collecting,my bulldog

- Name brendon hokianga
- Age 46
- Gender male
- Location West Australian
- Training experience (if you have any that is)i been doing weights on and off all my life
- Any Interests anti aging,gym,rock collecting,my bulldog

Hello

Name: newyboy

Training Experiences: On and off when younger, just signed up to Max's Challenge Lean Intermediate

Interests: Fitness, Health, Motorbikes, Fishing, Family

Current Weight: 67kg

Height: 176cm

Goals: I was around 72kg, too much bodyfat around the middle, trying to cut up now. Then try to clean bulk, one step at a time

Progress: Just about to finish week 6 of the challenge

Has anyone done this challenge before ? Any decent results ?

Thanks guys

Training Experiences: On and off when younger, just signed up to Max's Challenge Lean Intermediate

Goals: I was around 72kg, too much bodyfat around the middle, trying to cut up now. Then try to clean bulk, one step at a time

Hello and don’t waste your time on that scam challenge.

Name: Bambam333

Training Experiences: On and off through late teens to twenties and starting to get serious now

Interests: Bodybuilding/Fitness, Tattoos, Muscle cars, Dirtbikes and Harleys

Current Weight: 86kg

Height: 180cm

Goals: I want to get back into Muay Thai fighting once my injuries have healed, reach 92-95kgs with 10-13% bf

Name: Bambam333

Training Experiences: On and off through late teens to twenties and starting to get serious now

Interests: Bodybuilding/Fitness, Tattoos, Muscle cars, Dirtbikes and Harleys

Current Weight: 86kg

Height: 180cm

Goals: I want to get back into Muay Thai fighting once my injuries have healed, reach 92-95kgs with 10-13% bf

Hullo there.

Greetings

Hey all,

I'm Roscoe. 35, male, Sydney.

I've trained off and on for years, but I got a little more into lifting vs cardio a few years ago. I've had the most success with Body by Science (except with free weights instead of Nautilus). I've tried some German Volume Training, but DOMS gets me at the best of times. Something like Body By Science, with a good amount of rest between sessions, seems to suit me better.

I'm currently shopping around to fit out a new bedroom as a home gym, and hoping that'll help me work out more consistently.

Thanks for the contributions by everyone that led me to sign up here.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm Roscoe. 35, male, Sydney.

I've trained off and on for years, but I got a little more into lifting vs cardio a few years ago. I've had the most success with Body by Science (except with free weights instead of Nautilus). I've tried some German Volume Training, but DOMS gets me at the best of times. Something like Body By Science, with a good amount of rest between sessions, seems to suit me better.

I'm currently shopping around to fit out a new bedroom as a home gym, and hoping that'll help me work out more consistently.

Thanks for the contributions by everyone that led me to sign up here.

Hello and welcome.

little about me

Age = 36
Weight = 90kg
Height = 180cm
Training Time = 10 years
I am not a bodybuilder just a fitness and training enthusiast. I am here to learn as much as i can to help with my triathlon discipline times. Looking to build strength and speed =)
I am looking forward to chatting to you all =)

Lol

Hello brothers and sisters of iron.

My name is David Meireles, I am a 25 year old guy with training experience from 2012 until the present year of 2019. I have 7 years of training in bodybuilding. I'm Brazilian, born in São Paulo. I'm living in Australia.

Well, my biggest goal is one day, to take the stage. I have the great dream of competing and shaping my body, to be a great athlete.

I know I can not know everything about nutrition, training and even anabolic steroids. But, with humility, I hope to learn from some more experienced guys on the forum! THANK YOU for being part of this forum, I'm sure I'll join them !! thanks in advance

Hello brothers and sisters of iron.

My name is David Meireles, I am a 25 year old guy with training experience from 2012 until the present year of 2019. I have 7 years of training in bodybuilding. I'm Brazilian, born in São Paulo. I'm living in Australia.

Well, my biggest goal is one day, to take the stage. I have the great dream of competing and shaping my body, to be a great athlete.

I know I can not know everything about nutrition, training and even anabolic steroids. But, with humility, I hope to learn from some more experienced guys on the forum! THANK YOU for being part of this forum, I'm sure I'll join them !! thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the forum.