• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
welcome @HarmReductionGirl
i'll make a new thread for you to get your request highlighted a bit more

Thank you Graeme, that is wonderful. it is a really important project for us, so that is wonderful that your'e willing to assist. It will also keep me from asking stupid questions in other peoples threads....you may want to warn people that I will ask stupid questions, many many stupid questions lol!

Thank you Graeme, that is wonderful. it is a really important project for us, so that is wonderful that your'e willing to assist. It will also keep me from asking stupid questions in other peoples threads....you may want to warn people that I will ask stupid questions, many many stupid questions lol!

You have come to the right place :eek:

There are many silly people here...

Welcome to AusBB [MENTION=4125]Annihilation[/MENTION]; , [MENTION=16219]pezcalves[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=16221]HarmReductionGirl[/MENTION]; happy posting

Name: Nathan
Current Weight: 90kgs
Height: 180 cm
Training experience: 2 years
Goals:
Become the biggest and strongest person i can
Deadlift 300kg and bench 500lb before i die

Welcome to Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding,NASTY1

Hope that you enjoy your stay here at Ausbb , Introduce yourself , look around , ask some questions or just hang back in General Chat

Hi Guys..

Name: NASTY1
Current Weight: 85kg
Height: 165 cm
Training experience: Few years on and off
Goals: Gain quality muscle & try to reduce bodyfat a little...

Hey Guys, Just thought I would introduce myself:-

Name: Broady

Training Experiences: Trained from the age of 14 until 27, reasonable physique but had a tendancy to overtrain and struggled to gain weight until I tried the "breakfast of champions". Went from 10.5 Stone to 14 stone in 18 months!

Training then took a back seat to career (to enable move to Oz) and family for a few years. Moved to Australia nearly 5 years ago and again career commitments inhibited training! Suffered a neck injury last year in a car accident which inhibited the comeback - looking to get the all clear from the Neuro Surgeon next week, fingers crossed!

Now aged 36 'tis time to go at it - and hard! got years to catch up on!

Any Interests: Rugby League!!! And of course Body Building! Looking to establish friends and contacts in the community here in Australia.

hi guys

name: baller
Male
Central Queensland

Newbie lifter trying to get strong, fast, jump higher and be more athletic for basketball, and put muscle on my skinny frame (7'' wrists at 5'10'')
Eventual goal. Squat 300lb 1RM.

Hi there all, I have been lifting on and off for 10 years with MANY lay off in between. I have started to the 5x5 Stronglifts workout, focusing on Squats, deadlifts, press, bent over rows (Pendlay) and bench press.

6 weeks in and I am doing 5x5 of my bodyweight in the bench and squat and 1x5 deadlift at 1.25 bodyweight. I am looking at a steady linear progression in strength, drop my bodyfat % to below 15 (currently 19) and to look like some of the impressive units on here.

I scanned the whole 'Members picture thread' and there are a few beasts here....

Keep on lifting

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk