Page 369 of 370 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370 LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3691

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hi you and welcome to ausbb

  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3681
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    55,088
    Mentioned
    677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azza23 View Post
    Name: Aaron

    Age: 38

    Gender: M

    Location: Perth, Australia

    Occupation: Head of Sales

    Past Professions:

    Training Experiences: Gym, HIIT, Soccer, Cricket

    Interests: Fitness, Poker

    Current Weight: 108kg

    Height: 194cm

    Goals: Stay injury free for a while. Lose about 8kg. Get as mentally fit as possible

    Progress: Recovering from torn achilles (yes it is as bad as what they say). Trying to get on the right TRT regime (due to low T) which doctors in Perth seem to know nothing about.
    Hello
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #3682
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi buddy, I'm 47 been training weights for about 10 years , weight is about 87 kg , 15% body fat , . I wanted to start my first cycle , I bought rad 140 from iron sarms , I've been to worried about taking it, they reviewed high , but it only has 5 reviews.


  • #3683
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Introduction

    - Name -

    - Age - 29


    - Gender - Male

    - Nationality - Irish

    - Location - Perth

    - Occupation - FIFO

    - Training experience - Rugby background, started lifting at 16, early late teens & 20's I was in an
    academy all training was rugby orientated. I stopped playing rugby after College & a shoulder injury. I kept up the training intermittently since.

    Qualifications - BA (Hons) Business Management,
    BA Sports and exercise (Rugby)

    Any Interests -
    Old rusty Japanese cars, Rugby Union, Jogging, Travel


  • #3684
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys

    - Age: 35
    - Gender: male
    - Location_ QLD
    - Training experience (if you have any that is): I have been training for 2 years so far, 5 days a week. I hope in a near future to have a acceptable body shape but I know the path is still long (open to any suggestions)
    - Any Interests: cinema, technology, cooking


  • #3685
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,163
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Lyons View Post
    - Name -

    - Age - 29


    - Gender - Male

    - Nationality - Irish

    - Location - Perth

    - Occupation - FIFO

    - Training experience - Rugby background, started lifting at 16, early late teens & 20's I was in an
    academy all training was rugby orientated. I stopped playing rugby after College & a shoulder injury. I kept up the training intermittently since.

    Qualifications - BA (Hons) Business Management,
    BA Sports and exercise (Rugby)

    Any Interests -
    Old rusty Japanese cars, Rugby Union, Jogging, Travel
    So you're Male with the name Annie? I smell a troll, you'll fit in here well. Welcome.


  • #3686
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    So you're Male with the name Annie? I smell a troll, you'll fit in here well. Welcome.
    Yea not too keen on my real name being on here for all too see if I start talking about cycles and stuff is all. Annie Lyons = any lines ☃️🌨


  • #3687
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Gender:
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jack Lawrence
    33
    Townsville
    Not working atm, worked at Holden for 7 years selling cars
    Training in athletics since a kid, tried to qualify for 2016 Rio Olympics mens 4X100m relay sprint but missed out.
    Since then have enjoyed just weight training but have not trained for over a year now due to health problems but ready to go now!
    173 cm
    70kg now
    Goal is 77kg

    Thanks for having me onboard


  • #3688
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,163
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetson View Post
    Jack Lawrence
    33
    Townsville
    Not working atm, worked at Holden for 7 years selling cars
    Training in athletics since a kid, tried to qualify for 2016 Rio Olympics mens 4X100m relay sprint but missed out.
    Since then have enjoyed just weight training but have not trained for over a year now due to health problems but ready to go now!
    173 cm
    70kg now
    Goal is 77kg

    Thanks for having me onboard
    Welcome Jetson. What's Townsville like these days?


  • #3689
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    661
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetson View Post
    Jack Lawrence
    33
    Townsville
    Not working atm, worked at Holden for 7 years selling cars
    Training in athletics since a kid, tried to qualify for 2016 Rio Olympics mens 4X100m relay sprint but missed out.
    Since then have enjoyed just weight training but have not trained for over a year now due to health problems but ready to go now!
    173 cm
    70kg now
    Goal is 77kg

    Thanks for having me onboard
    im picking you got a good squat,oh and also get a job mate.


  • #3690
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Gender:
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks mate! Itís bloody humid haha


  • Page 369 of 370 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •