Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3640

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hi you and welcome to ausbb

  1. #3631
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello all just a quick hi for all you aussies. Looking to cut and increase muscle size. 37. go easy happy gym days





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #3632
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    double post sorry
    Last edited by night_flight; 19-01-2020 at 06:07 PM.


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3633
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,677
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by night_flight View Post
    hello all just a quick hi for all you aussies. Looking to cut and increase muscle size. 37. go easy happy gym days
    Hello and welcome.

    You are not Aussie?
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #3634
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Hello and welcome.

    You are not Aussie?
    I am yes Sherk worded it wrongly now I see haha


  • #3635
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name: shiftnlift
    Age: 31 few injuries.
    Weight: 115kg (very fat)
    Height: 5'8
    Based out in western sydney
    Looking to lose alot of weight and see some definition. Maybe hit up some training sessions with someone stronger than myself.


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3636
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,677
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftnlift View Post
    Name: shiftnlift
    Age: 31 few injuries.
    Weight: 115kg (very fat)
    Height: 5'8
    Based out in western sydney
    Looking to lose alot of weight and see some definition. Maybe hit up some training sessions with someone stronger than myself.
    Howdy bloke ?
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #3637
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey thanks for letting me in the community.

    Looking to compete in my first natty comp in season B. All pretty new to me at the moment. Have trained on/off over the years. The last 18 months or so trained out of a powerlifting gym. Looking forward to the challenge and discipline or controlling and managing my diet as training has never been hard to me but diet has. Im pretty focused once I have a goal in place.

    Started a program 3 weeks ago:
    Weight: 114.1 started at 117.1kg
    Height:189cm Lean Muscle: 89kg
    BF %: From Dexa scan at start of program 23.8%

    Current 1RMs
    Bench: 140kg
    Squat: 190kg
    Deadlift: 235kg.

    Got to find when a comp will fit in season B as I am getting married early sept so don't really want a comp any time after that in as I intend to not be restricted over the wedding/honeymoon.

    I would love to know if there is a list of dates of events for all Natty federations in Aussie for season B if any one can point me in the right direction.


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3638
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,677
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munmun5 View Post
    Hey thanks for letting me in the community.

    Looking to compete in my first natty comp in season B. All pretty new to me at the moment. Have trained on/off over the years. The last 18 months or so trained out of a powerlifting gym. Looking forward to the challenge and discipline or controlling and managing my diet as training has never been hard to me but diet has. Im pretty focused once I have a goal in place.

    Started a program 3 weeks ago:
    Weight: 114.1 started at 117.1kg
    Height:189cm Lean Muscle: 89kg
    BF %: From Dexa scan at start of program 23.8%

    Current 1RMs
    Bench: 140kg
    Squat: 190kg
    Deadlift: 235kg.

    Got to find when a comp will fit in season B as I am getting married early sept so don't really want a comp any time after that in as I intend to not be restricted over the wedding/honeymoon.

    I would love to know if there is a list of dates of events for all Natty federations in Aussie for season B if any one can point me in the right direction.
    Hi. Welcome to the forum.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #3639
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all.

    27yo

    M

    5"11 (178cm)

    75kg.

    I've been training nearly 2 years but have had ups and downs.

    I was about 65kg 3 years ago and very lean and small, I then had become an alcoholic so put some weight on from that. When I began lifting I put a fair bit of effort in to the whole thing but never stopped drinking. I've come to learn that going to bed drunk isn't very effective for building muscle.
    Got up to about 84kg mixture of muscle and fat.

    Anyway I quit all alcohol around October last year but also stopped most of my training efforts. Only the last 6 odd weeks I have really gotten back into it 3x days a week eating as best I can and sleeping well.

    I'm here looking for a few programs to try and some meal planning.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk


  •   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3640
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,677
    Mentioned
    600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winterm93 View Post
    Hi all.

    27yo

    M

    5"11 (178cm)

    75kg.

    I've been training nearly 2 years but have had ups and downs.

    I was about 65kg 3 years ago and very lean and small, I then had become an alcoholic so put some weight on from that. When I began lifting I put a fair bit of effort in to the whole thing but never stopped drinking. I've come to learn that going to bed drunk isn't very effective for building muscle.
    Got up to about 84kg mixture of muscle and fat.

    Anyway I quit all alcohol around October last year but also stopped most of my training efforts. Only the last 6 odd weeks I have really gotten back into it 3x days a week eating as best I can and sleeping well.

    I'm here looking for a few programs to try and some meal planning.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Hello there...
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • Page 364 of 364 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •