• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
haha settle down im stronger and bigger than you.

Hard to lift these days in full lockdown.
Not when you're smart enough to train at home in the first place...

Kunce. Welcome back

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Not when you're smart enough to train at home in the first place...

Kunce. Welcome back

Thanks man. Well alot has happened, i bought an apartment, so feeling grown up, but don't really have room or funds atm for a home gym, esp last 12 months all gym equip is 2x the price from covid. Cheers

Welcome to the Forum [MENTION=21205]MuscleWorshiper[/MENTION] . Have you met [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

Thanks man. Well alot has happened, i bought an apartment, so feeling grown up, but don't really have room or funds atm for a home gym, esp last 12 months all gym equip is 2x the price from covid. Cheers
Yeah the prices won't be coming down anytime soon either with things like the cost of steel heading north also, and a big way. If anything, I expect prices to rise even more in the coming 12 months.

I'm currently on a wait list for a few more KG's in plates. I'm a speccy and want the exact same plates I have now. Ha. I've only got 272.5kg here...and I fully intend to need more than that this year for atleast two different exercises. (Pin squat and block pull).

Yeah the prices won't be coming down anytime soon either with things like the cost of steel heading north also, and a big way. If anything, I expect prices to rise even more in the coming 12 months.

I'm currently on a wait list for a few more KG's in plates. I'm a speccy and want the exact same plates I have now. Ha. I've only got 272.5kg here...and I fully intend to need more than that this year for atleast two different exercises. (Pin squat and block pull).

Jake Nicko's business in melb is making equipment, maybe hit them up? (oh you want the same plates)
Yeah shipping is becoming a big issue, it will drive all prices of everything up!

Hi Ausbb, hope everyone is doing well, excited to be part of this community.
Name: Young
- Training experience: bit of weight and cardio training: a bit of martial arts
- Any Interests: the gym and work ?

Joined Ausbb to learn more information for my training.

Hi Ausbb, hope everyone is doing well, excited to be part of this community.
Name: Young
- Training experience: bit of weight and cardio training: a bit of martial arts
- Any Interests: the gym and work ?

Joined Ausbb to learn more information for my training.
Welcome :)

Heya

Name - Adam
Age - 37
Live - Brisbane
Working - truck driver

I heard about ausbb about a while back and figured I’d sign up and do some light reading and get some advice. Currently recovering from an injury and keen to put back on some muscle I have lost [emoji20]

Hope everyone is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heya

Name - Adam
Age - 37
Live - Brisbane
Working - truck driver

I heard about ausbb about a while back and figured I’d sign up and do some light reading and get some advice. Currently recovering from an injury and keen to put back on some muscle I have lost [emoji20]

Hope everyone is well

Hello

Hi I’m Jake234

Am 25 and been training since 16 but seriously since 22. I went from 18 @63kg to now currently 103kg

I have had numerous injury’s from torn quads, pec’s, quad tendons and nerve damage. With a side of 12 surgery’s including 3 shoulder op’s recently. However have learnt a whole lot about rehab and what ped’s / exercises, help/ don’t help.

Love training and ultimate goal is to to continue to bulk for 4-5yrs with a coach before IFBB.

Joined just for another forum to learn knowledge from !

Hi I’m Jake234

Am 25 and been training since 16 but seriously since 22. I went from 18 @63kg to now currently 103kg

I have had numerous injury’s from torn quads, pec’s, quad tendons and nerve damage. With a side of 12 surgery’s including 3 shoulder op’s recently. However have learnt a whole lot about rehab and what ped’s / exercises, help/ don’t help.

Love training and ultimate goal is to to continue to bulk for 4-5yrs with a coach before IFBB.

Joined just for another forum to learn knowledge from !

Hi

Thanks for having me here 😎

I’m in my late thirties and looking at getting back into my gym life while I can still move around

Was going to gym consistently for around 3 years straight when I was in my late twenties

I’m living in FNQ at the moment

Looking for some friendly advice and a point I. The right direction.

Thanks again for having me