• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Gday All, Phatboy here from WA. I'm a 37 year old Civil Engineer working on the mines. I have been training sporadically for about 15 years but have really been focusing a lot harder since the career put me at a desk most of the time. I'm mainly here to get a better insight into nutrition and supplementation plans, but hopefully I can pick up, or share, a few training tips as well.
Oh yeh. 5'10" and currently sitting at 75kg's near the end of a 12 month cut.

Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the forum

Admin here but please call me Graeme

I would like to welcome you to the Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding Forums, Good to have you all on board. Don't forget to start your own Training Diary. Your Training Diary will help you stay motivated and keep track of your progress. When you train alone sometimes it is hard to get help, guidance, inspirtation and motivation which is where the Ausbb forums and the Ausbb Training Diaries will help you with finding others with similar stats and allow you to interact with each other.

* Click here to start your own training log (don't forget to put a link in your signature to your training diary).
* Once you have started your Training diary click here to add it to the lists (order by weight and order by age) this helps other guys find your log.

- Name: Ben
- Training experience: Just started this year but have been to the gym over the years and done various sports

- Name: Ben
- Training experience: Just started this year but have been to the gym over the years and done various sports

Welcome to ausbb Ben!

Good luck with your training goals :)

- Name: Bruce
- Training experience: Started this year only.

Hey Bruce, maybe that's how they do introductions in Joyzee, but unfortunately that don't cut the mustard here mate.

It may have seemed a little harsh banning you after that one and only post, but trust me, it was for the best. This forum business isn't for everyone my friend. I wish you love and laughter in all your future pursuits.

Bye now. :)

- Name: Martin (martz)
- Training experience : only been training for about 3 months now (started around Easter time)
- Any Interests : usual male stuff :) cars, pc games and now weight lifting!

I joined on here to expand my very limited knowledge on body building, I might ask a few questions etc. Otherwise this forum is a great resource and will be lurking around from time to time :cool:

I'm looking at buying a power rack etc. from gym direct but they are all the way down in Melbourne. I'll make a post on that soon anyway.

- Name: Martin (martz)
- Training experience : only been training for about 3 months now (started around Easter time)
- Any Interests : usual male stuff :) cars, pc games and now weight lifting!

I joined on here to expand my very limited knowledge on body building, I might ask a few questions etc. Otherwise this forum is a great resource and will be lurking around from time to time :cool:

I'm looking at buying a power rack etc. from gym direct but they are all the way down in Melbourne. I'll make a post on that soon anyway.
theyre in sydney. sams fitness up therei s pretty good too.