• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's you favourote protein source?

• Total voters

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Hello Everyone.
Let's find out everyones favourite protein source.

Mostly it's about what you enjoy eating.

It's good to know what people actually like and why?

You can vote on more than one option.

Last edited:
For me it's steak. A good Sirloin or rump steak cooked medium / rare can't be beat.
No sauce either, I like the bloody taste. mmmmmmmmmmmm

probably steak. i get bored of eggs and chicken but i never seem to get bored of steak. fish is a close second

I like almonds, as they are really easy to eat, store are cheap etc etc etc.

I would rank fish and eggs very highly as well, however they are harder to prepare.

im a big fan of chicken and fish at the moment. im kinda getting over red meat at the moment i still eat it just not as much as i used to.
one other one which i used to eat lots not so much past couple of months is kangaroo sausages/steaks. they are a great protein source.

I wish I could buy pre cooked steak, like a BBQ chicken from woolies but in steak form.

Interesting how no one has chosen milk, I would've thought it was a quick and easy way to get protein. I cannot because of the lactose but if i wasn't I'de be chugging it down.
Lactose free milk is far too expensive and i only use it for cereal (when I eat it)

Interesting how no one has chosen milk, I would've thought it was a quick and easy way to get protein. I cannot because of the lactose but if i wasn't I'de be chugging it down.
Lactose free milk is far too expensive and i only use it for cereal (when I eat it)
Ill have to add Farmers Union Iced Coffee then, its an addiction of mine.

I love my chicken and could eat it every day if I could. I also love my cans of tuna too.:p

I would say chook and bumnuts but I`ve been eating so much for so long I really have gone off them.I still eat them but salmon is the preferred choice.
And milk!

Beef and Kangaroo by far. Chicken is a close second followed by Eggs then Fish.

KANGA-WOO SONG!

For me it's steak. A good Sirloin or rump steak cooked medium / rare can't be beat.
No sauce either, I like the bloody taste. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Agreed, medium / rare is the best. Nice n juicy :D

Also like my Eggs and Protein Powder (ON has great flavours)

I can eat chicken, milk, and eggs in any quantity and all the time. Somehow I don't get sick of them.

Love steak and fish and turkey but couldn't eat them all the time.

T-bone, ribeye or porterhouse.

I don't like sauces.

Bought a weber Q, cooks very quickly although doesn't BBQ (flavour)the meat that well.