• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's you favourote protein source?

• Total voters
I voted fish, chicken and egg. I love stuffing up fish with chopped onions, tomatoes and ginger then grill them in a foil. Chicken is either baked or broiled. Egg is boiled hard.

well, eggs, chicken, protein powder...that kind of protein sources i'm using all the time...i've heard that protein powder damages liver...is it true? how do you think?

Been getting pork and veal mince mixed together from the Butcher. It's more anabolic to mix meat types.:p

Beef or Seafood. Can't split em.

Rib eye or eye fillet.

Cray or Oysters.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I love the fucking shit out of chicken wings, it's not uncommon for me to go through 2kg in a day, haha. And at 5.80 from woolworths for said 2kg it's hard to argue

I love the fucking shit out of chicken wings, it's not uncommon for me to go through 2kg in a day, haha. And at 5.80 from woolworths for said 2kg it's hard to argue

There's hardly any meat in them
You need 2kg just to get 10 grams of protein out of them

:eek:

Last edited:
Yeah I'll eat about 20 wings easily.
Too difficult to count macros with wings though.

Last edited:

Yeah I looked it up and there is still a good 3000kcal in 2kg of them so it's all good
And they are tasty as fuck

Yeah I'll eat about 20 wings easily.
Too difficult to count macros with wings though.

Tell me about it, Its been doing my fuking head n since last night trying to log them, Ive looked at about 30 entry for them and everything is differant.

I went with calories kings Lenards raw wings with bones in.

650g, Which was 5 big ass wings that filled me up was 1400 calories 124 fat and 104 protein.

Only thing that puts me off is the protein, Thats equal to like 490g raw chicken breast meat, I dont think my 5 wings had anywhere near that meat.

Going to save the wings for weekend treats from now on i think.

According to many sources 2kg is 322 g of protein

Must just be 2kg of wing meat,

Got me beat!

Unless you eat meat and skin the re weigh all the bones and subtract from the initial weight it might be more accurate.

Wings are good, But not good enough for that sorta fuck around

The other problem is that the macros are with skin on. I take skin off. Bahhh does my head in. I'll just stick to breasts or thighs skinless.

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto

The skin is the best part!
The macros are without the bones I believe, although I often eat the small ones anyway as they are a pain

I eat 6 scrambled eggs every morning and 180g of canned tuna every day cause they're tasty but I can't go past a big fat steak! 400g Rib fillet medium rare/mushroom sauce.... brb drooling.....