• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's you favourote protein source?

• Total voters
Lol,

Most places make you pay for sauce and it is generally sugar/saturated fat mixed together for 3 bucks.

Cant beat some herbs on a good bit of meat :)

We have a weber q silverback and I love it to death cooks all our meat beautiful especially fish

I voted soy

**** yeah

Does soy decrease test in men...or is that a myth?
Or does it decrease it by 0.00000000000001% so it's insignificant?
I've seen a few things on the internet about it...but never looked into it to see if it was true because I don't eat soy products very often.

Any thoughts?

Does soy decrease test in men...or is that a myth?
Or does it decrease it by 0.00000000000001% so it's insignificant?
I've seen a few things on the internet about it...but never looked into it to see if it was true because I don't eat soy products very often.

Any thoughts?

Its genetically modified poison.

Its basically like politics, Some uneducated people are all for it . The rest of us however despise it!

YouTube - SOY-THE DEADLY POISON_ FRIGHTENING

YouTube - Why Soy Is NOT a Health Food www.mercola.com

I'm with you on that one shrek. Unforunitly whenever I order a steak rare I get it medium or medium rare at best. Why can't chef's understand that some people out there like the taste of meat unburnt!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm with you on that one shrek. Unforunitly whenever I order a steak rare I get it medium or medium rare at best. Why can't chef's understand that some people out there like the taste of meat unburnt!
Posted via Mobile Device
Shits me when I order rare or medium rare and I get well done. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

The best sauce for red meat is runny eggs!
steak or sausages and eggs, and vegies hmmmm
ham steaks and eggs bbq for breakfast, is awsome
and agree milk makes a greta accompanyment to a good meat and eggs meal
diced chicken in your scrambled eggs is also really nice.

Were you feeling a mite bit peckish before that post?

Got to agree eggs are a great sauce

I eat 1-2 chicken breasts a day, but I do that because chicken is easy.

I have 2-4 serlions a week, rare/medium-rare, and I eat this FOR THE TASTE, f*** I love steak.

I have 4l of milk a day........ Now for the taste :)

Not a fish eater.

My egg eating is down....... A dozen a week is about all I get through

Were you feeling a mite bit peckish before that post?

Got to agree eggs are a great sauce

lol DAve

I actually wrote that while eating 3 sausages, with 2eggs, spuds, pumpkin, peas, and carots...topped off with half an apple crumble /cream, and then a 500ml milo ;)

2784-summerland-kibbeh-nayeh.jpg

Kibbeh Nayeh (raw lamb/beef)

There are many recipes on the net and YouTube. But basically raw meat (or raw lamb's liver) are my favourites since I was a child.

Cooked protein would have to be charcoal chicken Maryland with plenty of raw garlic Lebanese style.

bbqorange.jpg

Fadi.

Last edited: