• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have found it difficult to eat enough to gain. I don't want to be uncomfortably full and still eating all the time.
I add calories with whey and carb supps, i think it is making a difference.

Original post is totally accurate.

There will be those who dont ever want to train hard that will argue against it, but its the truth. Its much easier to sell lies.

All my clients would love to hear "eat whatever you like, use some machines, dont try too hard, go out and enjoy". So easy to sell that lol

Silversurfer summed it up perfectly

All my clients would love to hear "eat whatever you like, use some machines, dont try too hard, go out and enjoy". So easy to sell that lol

I think I've seen your infomercial on late night TV!? ;)

I don't think it would be a good idea to suggest cherry picked routines for rehab or sport use and place them in a magazine for the general public?
Not personalised routines and diets, but ones addressing relatively common conditions or situations. Routines and diets for beginners who are diabetic, or grossly obese, or arthritic, or footballers or cricketers or basketballers, and so on.

There's plenty to talk in fitness about beyond basic routines and diets for healthy young adult males wanting to gain strength. Thinking that's all there is to talk about is about as bright as that woman in my class who thought that if a gym client was too big to use the machines she should just send them away.

There's lots to talk about beyond basic routines for healthy young adult males wanting to gain strength. But talking about that takes effort, experience, knowledge, research, and imagination - all things lacking in most modern journalists, and things which cost magazine producers money. Whereas more supps ads presented as articles earn them money.

Another interesting view

as a company i would want to offer the customers with open two way relationships.

who do you know that buys celltech religiously... not many. protein powders have a low brand loyalty... everyone claims to be the best and revolutionary but no one gets the claimed gains.

supplement industry is a joke and it is run of the back of the premise that guys attained insane size from purely their products.

even noobs would know that those guys are on stuff. who are they fooling.

once that 15-18 year old buys the celltechs and blows all his pocket money on it i doubt he will go back.

people need guidance reccomendations and products at a reasonable price.

some of these supp companies putting in a teaspoon of creatine into a 5kg tub adding cheap ass flavourings and carb powders and calling it mass gain..
jesus more like fat gain.

it is pretty deplorable behavior i mean thats like cutting drugs and filling half with a filling agent... or cutting crushed glass in there to create a quicker high for hte drug user and making the drugs go further and selling it to someone who wouldnt know the difference.

oh well the point is i think the supp industry needs tighter regulations ( on what they put in and their claims)

I take a few supps though, but not these ridiculous $120 ones to become huge.

just like multivitamin zinc, magnesium etc.

I like the old trib maca and hgw mix because you are horny as **** and blow holes through walls. But its not related to weights in anyway, just fun to impress the lady lol.

i disagree with the regulations part. if you are dumb enough to fall for the bullshit then too bad. i dont want my tax money to go to infrastructure to protect idiots just coz they want a short cut and cant be bothered doing the research.

i disagree with the regulations part. if you are dumb enough to fall for the bullshit then too bad. i dont want my tax money to go to infrastructure to protect idiots just coz they want a short cut and cant be bothered doing the research.

Actually the supplement market is more regulated in Australia compared to the USA.

They have to disclose what goes into the supplements, in the USA they don't.

Cant believe OP casts aspersions on the Total Gym.

chuck-norris-tricep-workouts-wit.jpg