• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tuna tuna tuna

Lately I've been mashing half an avocado into my tuna then adding sun dried tomatoes.
Fuck yeah!!!

Lately I've been mashing half an avocado into my tuna then adding sun dried tomatoes.
Fuck yeah!!!

Thays actually an amazing snack.
I usually go with a can of springwater tuna, a can of sweet chilli tuna, an avocado, calsicum and a small amount of block cheese.

Tim.

Thays actually an amazing snack.
I usually go with a can of springwater tuna, a can of sweet chilli tuna, an avocado, calsicum and a small amount of block cheese.

Tim.

fuck yeah. I'm gonna keep throwing other shit in. :)

I brought some tuna fillet steaks today, fark are they hard to cook or what. The first one turned out like a dried piece of shit, second one paid a bit more attention to how long I grilled it for and turned out half decent. It's not bad (especially when dressed in a ginger soy lime sauce), but next time I might stick with cans of Sirena tuna and save my money for salmon fillets. They taste way better than tuna steaks.

I brought some tuna fillet steaks today, fark are they hard to cook or what. The first one turned out like a dried piece of shit, second one paid a bit more attention to how long I grilled it for and turned out half decent. It's not bad (especially when dressed in a ginger soy lime sauce), but next time I might stick with cans of Sirena tuna and save my money for salmon fillets. They taste way better than tuna steaks.

Blast both sides real quick so they cook approx 5mm deep, then turn that bitch off and put the lid on.. a few minutes later it is beautiful (maybe even less if you have gas)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

The best tuna I've had was a yellowfin I caught up north, we tucked into it a couple hours later sashimi style with soy, ginger and wasabi!!

Canned chicken? LOL! I love tuna I eat that 4 times a week. Tuna is good to our heart and it give us more protein and I take a food supplement for protein.