• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Optimum 100% Whey Price Drop!

Hey Aminoz,

I see you have changed the layout with my suggestion with the products listed down the side instead of a drop down box! Great improvement.

With prices on the ON Whey so low now it would be hard to buy somewhere else. I just have to decide on the right flavour!

Hey LJ, thanks for the feedback on the left menu. I think it makes it much easier to navigate around the site - thanks again.

Good luck with the flavour choices! I haven't received any complaints on any of these flavours - probably why the Optimum is our best seller.

Great price for the sale in Australia, but now with the high dollar, you just can't beat buying it direct from the US

Before we began selling supplements, I tried importing whey personally and it got held up by customs and sent back. Ended up losing all the shipping and paying a restocking fee.

Apparently, you cannot import milk products as I was advised by customs - whey protein is a milk derivative.

Personally, I don't believe it's worth the risk. I am not saying that because we sell it, but from crunching the numbers. You may save $5-10 on a bag (eg. optimum 100% 4.7kg) but:

1. You risk it being sent back and you losing your shipping cost (around $50-70 AUD)
2. You have to wait 1-2 weeks for it to arrive

On a personal level, I cannot justify the risk associated with the potential gains.

Hi Aminoz, Just wondering if you are going to be getting the new ON flavours in?

Postage would be $9.90 for a single bag. You get a free shaker bottle too (so long as you select this as a free gift). But if you order over $300, postage is free.

Cookies & cream casein

Hi Jay (sorry to bring up an old thread).

I see you mentioned that the importer only has/gets certain flavours in the 4.7kgs of whey. Is this the same with the Casein?

I'm trying to find the cookies & cream casein by ON but couldn't see it on you site when I made a couple of orders (Friday & Saturday) of a few whey flavours.

Do you know if there are any plans to start providing/stocking the 1.8kg ON casein in cookies & cream?

Cheers mate.

Hey Todds. With the casein, there is chocolate, banana, strawberry and vanilla in Australia:

Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein Powder 1.8kg

We currently have the banana and vanilla in stock, but are able to order the other flavours in if necessary.

The cookies and cream flavour isn't stocked by the Australian distributor. I can speak to the owner and request that they stock this item.

Hi jay,

Yeah if you could that would be great. I still have a bit under half of the chocolate supreme at the moment (which I think taste great), so I'll keep an eye on your website for the cookies & cream to see if it pops up.

Have you tried the Banana and/or Vanilla? If so what are they like?

Thanks Jay.

No worries mate. I have tried both. Personally I love the banana flavour. Whilst it's not quite as popular as vanilla, it tastes great. Only available in the 5 lbs tub though - Vanilla is in all sizes due to it's popularity.

Cool, Thanks for that mate. I received my order from you guys today. Thanks for the samples you put in with it too.. give me a chance to try a couple of the other flavours.

Thanks again Jay.

Hi Todds - I have spoken to the owner of the Optimum guys in Australia. Due to the quantity they need to import for a new flavour, they are unable to get these in at present. As you could imagine, Optimum in the USA is huge, so it's a big investment to bring in a new flavour due to minimum orders. They will let us know as soon as new flavours come in - they actually have 2 new ones in the 5 lbs tubs that we will be receiving either today or tomorrow.

Hi Jay,

No worries, Thanks for chasing it up all the same. I might try and get the cookies & cream casein from bodybuilding.com and see how it goes, until they start stocking it out here.

Do you know what the 2 new flavours will be tomorrow? Cake batter? (this is in the 100% whey you are referring to yeah?)

Thanks again Jay.