• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You want to get yourself over here and try a hot spring.
Dozens of guys showering together then relaxing in a big tub or lounging around by one,stark bollocky nekid.
Have to admit it was VERY daunting the first time I tried it,especially when a little kid points at me and yells out "Look Papa!A white man!" and the whole place turns around to have a gawk.
But,I have never seen anything remotely homo.

where are you?? they call you a white man?? are you in africa?

Japan.
I`m only a little whiter than them but the kid was very young
so maybe that was the only word he knew.
Usually I get called gaijin (foreigner) but hakujin means white person or caucasian.

This reminds me that in my native tongue, Caucasian foreigners are literally referred to as "ghost people". I mean, they're so pasty and pale, they *must* be ghosts! (?)

Edit: I should add that there is a less offensive way of referring Caucasians, a literal translation of "Westerners"...

Women walking around naked in the shower snapping towels. Fantasy much? ������ ???

Last edited: