• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
giphy.gif

9kms each way. Takes about 20 minutes if I get a good run with the lights. Slightly hilly, but good for interval training.

Should have done it years earlier. No traffic in the morning to stress about. Save about $30 a week on fuel; and the only fuel I need is food. Pretty much eat what I want now, do no additional cardio and still have abs. Win, win win.

9kms each way. Takes about 20 minutes if I get a good run with the lights. Slightly hilly, but good for interval training.

Should have done it years earlier. No traffic in the morning to stress about. Save about $30 a week on fuel; and the only fuel I need is food. Pretty much eat what I want now, do no additional cardio and still have abs. Win, win win.
It's a great way to save some cash and get your cardio in.

Much nicer if you have a safe bike path into work mind you, I might have a new job prospect on the horizon which would open up the possibility of cycling to work :)

Yeah I'm pretty lucky as it's 90% dedicated bike lanes and paths all the way to work. Typically Adelaide roads are pretty good with bike lanes. Definitely give it a go.

good stuff

I only live about 15kms from work but i would have to cross the city and go over the bridge. I would ride if there were bike paths but no chance in hell would I ride through the city with all the heavy vehicles during the morning peak.

I ride a motorcycle to work and can confidently say on my route around 60-70% of push bike riders run reds, pull out in front of buses and trucks and rather than wait in line they spill over into second lanes when trying to cram at the front of lanes at sets of lights.

We have a massive problem in the city with these ****s not following road rules, and when the coppers do a blitz all they do is complain like the road rules dont apply to them.

I ride a motorcycle to work and can confidently say on my route around 60-70% of push bike riders run reds, pull out in front of buses and trucks and rather than wait in line they spill over into second lanes when trying to cram at the front of lanes at sets of lights.

We have a massive problem in the city with these ****s not following road rules, and when the coppers do a blitz all they do is complain like the road rules dont apply to them.

Yep, the reason I'll never call myself a cyclist. The biggest self entitled knobs ride bikes, especially weekend mornings. They'll ride outside the bike lane, intentionally blocking traffic, complain that it's their right, then conveniently ignore the road rules and run red lights. I guess it's like anything, the minority ruins it for everyone.

Yep, the reason I'll never call myself a cyclist. The biggest self entitled knobs ride bikes, especially weekend mornings. They'll ride outside the bike lane, intentionally blocking traffic, complain that it's their right, then conveniently ignore the road rules and run red lights. I guess it's like anything, the minority ruins it for everyone.
lycra louts are the absolute worst