• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

MADDYSMUM

Hi guys and girls

Just wondering what food/s you all would recommend that has the highest protein?

What is your favourite food and how often do you have it?
thanks heaps...

Chicken, red meat, eggs, nuts, beans, dairy. Some that come to mind.

I love chicken and red meat. I also have begun to love my tuna even though I am not a real fish person. Is crab meat ok? I love it, but not sure if the pre packaged ones are ok to have/

For those that are wondering currently the cheapest protein is Coles deli Chicken breast @ $9/kg and Gormet Foods Kangaroo mince @ $8/kg

Yeah our local IGA and Farmer Jack also sells chicken breasts at $8.99 a kilo on special. I stock up like mad whenever I swing past. Not into kanga mince though, tastes too gamey unless I spice the fuker out of it! (ie curry)

Yeah I have to apply liberal amounts of chilli, cumin and coriander to kangaroo

Agreed, don't think $9/kilo is cheap, woolies have it that price in the deli section every time I go shopping

What's beef prices doing in the supermarket? If it haven't gone up yet it will. Beef at the sale yards has gone through the roof.

coles, and i put cayanne pepper, tumeric, salt and pepper, then put it in the oven for 30 mins @ 400f (200c) non force fan, on a baking tray with foil then baking paper. (your times may vary).

comes out puuuurfect every time.gets a nice outter coat with the full covering (salt helps alot)