• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your thoughts on a 24/7 gym and security

these gyms have just started popping up everywhere in perth ,a mate of mine checked them out they have pts from 630am -730pm but he had a free 7 day trail membership and he said hed rather get up and go there at 3am so he didnt have to put up with the 35kg dips@#t pt that was there trying to touch him,hahahaha. he also said you couldnt scratch yrself in there ,it was like big brother with all the cameras.

Apparently the reason they don't have dumbbells over 50kg is its a health liability for staff who have to rerack them after use.

Bingo Oliver,
My 24/7 gym couldnt have over 40kg dumbells, and NO REAL BARBELS! just those crappy ones that go up to 40kg also... no cages, no racks Fark it was horrid.... also all the stuff seems to be breaking down since managerial staff are shockin... Iv joined a new gym now tho so all is good :) as for safety there not too bad tho

They have 50kg weights at Fitness First, they call them Personal Trainers.
I have, I actually built the one at Knox City years ago and last year I went in for a gander at their set up, didn't pay too much attention to the building haha.

It's not a bad gym. It looked like they had 2 of every machine.

Apparently the reason they don't have dumbbells over 50kg is its a health liability for staff who have to rerack them after use.

Well wehn i asked the manager there at Fail first they advised they didnt want to get the wrong kind of clients in (aka jiuce heads/screaming muscle heads) and ruin the image of the gym being a non-hardcore gym and scaring away all the females.