• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

MADDYSMUM

ooh found this on the net..looks good.

Protein Fudge Nuggets

These are great to take to the gym as a post-workout treat or just for a snack to eat between meals. When you are trying to gain weight many of you really need to packing in the calories so you need calorie dense foods. These chocolate treats have it all.

• 8 scoops chocolate protein powder
  • 1 cup oatmeal (can be ground depending on the consistency you’d like)
  • 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
  • 3 tbsp honey
  • ½ cup milk
  • 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
First mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk. Form into small balls and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish. Note that these can easily be frozen in plastic bags and consumed on a later date.
Nutritional Info (1/10 of the recipe)

• 234 calories
  • 6.7 grams fat
  • 18 grams carbohydrates
  • 25 grams protein
tell me what you think.

They sound great. I need to pass these recipes onto my Fiancee.

lol...thats the easy way to get outta making them yaself..

I got another one...

HOME MADE PROTEIN BARS

Ingredients:

• 6 scoops whey - flavor of your choice
  • 6 egg whites
  • 5 cup milk or water.
  • 2 cups flaxmeal
  • 1 cup splenda (or stevia)
  • 1 tbs baking powder
  • cinnamon to taste
  • 1 tbs vanilla extract
Protein Bar Instructions:

Bake @ 350(180 degrees) until toothpick comes out clean when tested in middle. You are probably better off using egg or casein protein if you are worried about it denaturing.
If they the batter is dry, add a little water until a batter like consistency is reached.
Nutritional/Other Info:

Total: 297
Fat: 14 129 49%
Sat: 1 11 4%
Poly: 9 78 30%
Mono: 3 24 9%
Carbs: 16 19 7%
Fiber: 11 0 0%
Protein: 29 116 44%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

HAHA. I do most of the dinner cooking, Meg does the sweet stuff. Although it has been along time since we have had much of this stuff.

Your lucky..I get to do all of it. Hubby cant cook if his life depended on it.

SPLENDA is a substitute for sugar. A low cal sweetener. There is equal, splenda, stevia etc. I personally use stevia as it has "0' of everything. Comes in powdered or tablet form.

OMG those nuggets look awesome - def trying when back on bulk.

About the protein bar - I've heard heating whey is a bad thing, can someone verify this please?

This was before the more PC term 'protein balls' came into play I bet.

Maddy's mum was on a roll here I wish she would continue.