• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Want to bulk and define.

im not saying he doesn't, but if you dont have anything to contribute, please dont post in this thread. if he has something to say about my opinion im sure he will.
Ill post where ever i want dip****

Ill post where ever i want dip****

lol we're mature arn't we, you are obviously some spastic troll looking for attention, or maybe just a spastic in general, either way i highly suggest you go else where as your advice is horrid to say the least.

I am training because i hate being "Normal" i want to build muscle so i can feel more confident with myself, get some heads turning when i take off my shirt hahaha and basically its good for you.

cool. then the program is good and getting too big shouldn't be an issue. just set some goals and work towards them. good luck

Bree, building a good bicep peak is silly talk. Your Bicep peak is determined by genetics. Just train hard and EAT!

Thanks Fadi!

Back on topic.....

I am either a big dude like Tealc on Stargate or the Rock, when in power bulk mode, or sadly I tend to get a yucky sunken Dorian face and become a greyhound when I trim down to get abs. My mass all goes away and I look like a twig. Full size I can turn heads in a crowd. Trim down and I look like Sarah Connor in T2. LOL

Endo-Mesomorphic, I was always a tubby kid at school.

I tend to find that I am my hardest and most massive in the arms, chest, lats etc when I still have a little belly.

Don't get me wrong we arent talking Cartman weight gain 4000 fat. No self deceptions going on. I just cant be my big powerful self when I trim down.

At this stage I am trying to make my arms and upper body soooo huge the belly will be irrelevant. Seems to be working. Pants are 38" but arms and chest going great.

So topic title refuses to work for me.

I am bulked or defined but never both damn it.

BUT

I don't compete and tend to be seen in clothes all the time so I am cool with that.

Last edited:
You can add other users to your ignore list if you like - click on their username and select the "Add <name> to your ignore list.

Hope this thread stays on topic now :)

Hey Josh, Just took a pic.

Not Mr Universe but getting it back together.

I began training on the first day of spring. Will keep at it and see how I go.

Fairly happy with progress so far. I just want to feel well and strong...... and to fit into my Darthy Suit. LOL

Vaders body actor was a retired bodybuilder / strong man. Dave Prowse.

Takes a bit to fill the Vader suit, it isn't just the costume.

Best Rob

DSCF9023.jpg

Chuck a photo up Vader.

Last edited:
Thanks mate!:)

I am training for fun a few days per week. Feeling stronger all the time.

Will just keep at it and see how it goes!

Best
Rob

Found an old pic from long long ago in a galaxy far far away. LOL And a Termie costume... LOL

Funny what you find on old back up discs..... Did have pics after all.

You would get arrested for carrying that grenade launcher these days!

Have fun!!

Copyofpic1.jpg
IMG_8116copy.jpg

Solid and strong looking Rob!

Fadi.

Last edited:
Holy Moly! My old man could talk to you for hours.

Knock it off with the OLD MAN stuff young man. LOL

I have a few obsessions other than the iron. Since the recession I no longer have Billions of dollars to spend on shiny stuff.

Training is free!!!!:):):)

HAHA, he is a Sci Fi nut himself. My bro's and I all enjoy the Sci Fi, but he is also a nut like yourself. I take it that is a T1000 that you own? Is it life size?

T-800 silly. My mate is working on a T-1000 costume.

Yep Full endo:)

Glad to hear you have been raised by sci fi nuts. :D

Best

Rob

HAHA, he is a Sci Fi nut himself. My bro's and I all enjoy the Sci Fi, but he is also a nut like yourself. I take it that is a T1000 that you own? Is it life size?