• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] UFC Fighter Drinks Own Urine to Strengthen Immune System

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Lyoto Machida: MMA's Dragon

The UFC light-heavyweight champ reveals his winning ways — and his unusual health drink

In a sport where even the most dominant competitors have the scars to prove it, light-heavyweight Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida has barely taken a scratch in 15 fights. The 6'1", 205-pounder from Belem, Brazil, who just became the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Ultimate [COLOR=blue !important]Fighting [/COLOR][COLOR=blue !important]Championship's[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] light-heavyweight king
read more Lyoto Machida: MMA's Dragon - Men's Fitness

I have heard of many people doing this. No way in the world I could do this though. I don't eat Brussel Sprouts even though they are good for you. Urine, HELL NO!

a few shot glasses, slices of lemon and a salt shaker and boom u got a party!!!

Marquez (boxer) does this too.

I saw it on the mayweather v marquez 24/7 lead up shows.

I couldn't do it.

I was always told that you shouldn't drink your own urine because you are putting your own waste back into you and your body can't process it as well if at all. So if you HAVE to drink any, it should be someone elses. This is also how a lot of POW's survived the camps during WW2.