• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can we get ON 100% Whey's new flavours?!

jerbz

Hey does anyone know anywhere we can order in some of the new flavours of ON 100% whey? Im dying to try cake batter or sugar cookie :confused:!!!

haha i know ! I've tried almost every flavour of the current ones out, its time to expand! I also really wanna try a peanut butter flavoured one but the ones ive seen are all like packed with cals (~300 a serve) and i'd rather use my cal intake on other parts of my diet

awesome let me know if u happen to stock them ill be sure to make my next purchase there :)

Hi, I am looking to buy some ON 100% Whey. Out of the current flavours which do you like that goes well with water?

i think extreme milk chocolate is the nicest out of the lot, cookies and cream is quite nice too. double rich choc is ok, its like unsweetened chocolate if sweet isnt your thing. but yeah, the vanilla flavours arent that nice, esp in water unless ur mixing them with other stuff.

Vanilla all the way, I think it is more versatile. I guess comes down to personal taste.

haha i know ! I've tried almost every flavour of the current ones out, its time to expand! I also really wanna try a peanut butter flavoured one but the ones ive seen are all like packed with cals (~300 a serve) and i'd rather use my cal intake on other parts of my diet

Xtreme Formulations do a Chocolate Peanut Butter. It tastes quite nice and is undernatured whey so its very good for you.
AZZA

thanks i might give that a try, its just hard to compete against like ON with their 24gms protein per 120 cals...when i compare it to like 174cals and 18 gms it puts me off

Gaspari MyoFusion has some great tasting flavours, just the basics though..
Strawberry was surprisingly good!

I've just about finished some rocky road flavour and that is awesome. I'm considering trying choc mint or cookies n cream next. Anyone tried these? Feels a bit risky, im scared they will be horrible, but could also be delish!