• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have small wrists also, can't wear watches.
Also have a narrow face so sunglasses don't suit me.

I guess your right about them making forearms look bigger.

Far out, you lot are worse than girls. haha.

Harden up and keep training.

You guys are missing the point. It's the wrist (joint) that is small and as far as I know you cannot increase the wrist size.

you wrists are your wrist notjing you can do about it, increaseing tendon girth will help a very little bit.

dynobol, or decadurablon, I beleive is also used to treat patients with severe osteoporosis, as it aids calcium deposit..This wont make your bones bigger, rather denser...NOTE this is a treatment for people with a disease....It wont be very effective for a healthy individual.

Ehehehe, I was just messing with you :D

Anyway, as Shrek says, if your bone structure is on the small side there's not much you can do about it.

Pansy wrist cure!

Forget about it.

Put some forearm meat on an you will look great.

Small wrist means taper. Taper = good !!!

just measured mine, 18cm. dunno if i fall into that category.

Here, look how thin my wrists are.

Image130.jpg

Here, look how thin my wrists are.

Image130.jpg

Yeah but genetics for wrist muscle development play a role. Some people have better development of the forearm further down wrist which hides the smaller bone structure. When I was young I could easily touch my thumb and finger like that, now I can't.

I think Serge Nubret had 7 inch wrists or something. Casey Vitar prolly 13 inch wrists lol.

Funnily enough when I was a child my wrists were smaller too...in fact the younger I was the smaller they were....weird huh?

Lol. I mean the tendons and muscles grow which increases the wrist girth.

I read back in the late 80s that the average Olympia competitor had 8-8.5 inch wrists. Prolly a lot bigger now due to the greater use of HGH.