• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
deadlift? pfft.... lol it sits on the ground, put that weight on your back, now your talking.

i love squats

that feeling after a heavy set where you sit there and your fucked, ears blocked up and you cant hear shit, heart racing... good feeling.

you have just described my deadlift sessions.

All variations of the deadlift. Just so basic, pick it up and put it down. No wasted time worrying about depth or any other shit.

45kg - why you so small?

that's how mah momma made me :D

maybe because I share my meals with the cat and the rest of the family steals my food. Must take action :eek:

but two things are important:

1. making like a Crown forklift is fun (ie deadlifts) and

2. your sig earlier made me hope you were not a vampire because being a VB, it made me kinda nervous :p

Whichever exercise I've most recently had a PR on. I go through phases of loving and hating different exercises.

Probably the humble flat barbell [standard grip] bench press (still a bit humble in my case :p) - it was my nemesis for a while, but I'm far more confident doing it now, and the numbers are going up steadily. Also, I like how that lift feels - actually doing it, and afterwards.

My chest has a lot of growing to do - always has - and this exercise helps a lot with that.

Squats lately.......weirdo.

Still love deadlifts...but they are such hard work. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

single exercise, cant think of one I get off on at all.

singe exercise would be sprints.

single weights exercise that hits most muscles, power clean and press.