• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

This post is not about the best exercise or the most effective overall muscle builder or anything like that. No; this is more about the one exercise that above all else, quenches and satisfies your psyche. It would be appreciated if you can also tell us why your chosen movement instills a deep satisfaction within you.

For me, it’s the power clean movement because it epitomises the perfect marriage of strength and speed, which in a blink of an eye go to produce the ultimate baby that is called explosive power.

[youtube]L6Lq4Vrk3aM[/youtube]

Fadi.

Last edited:
hahaha Fadi I love your posts hahaha! you use really cool language and random sentences hahaha... For me it's squats and chinups, love em to bits!

Last edited:
Clean jerk for me... Not that i do it well. But once u supprise yourself getting the clean the battle just begins..

At the moment, for me it's the deadlift. It is very, very hard. When I look at the bar on the ground it's very daunting - frightening, almost. But that's what makes doing it so satisfying - a great challenge you face and overcome.

Side delt raises. It's working towards having a broad shoulder look, which is what the classic physique is about.

I first thought about chosing the bench press or power clean. But the side delt raise is awesome

For me it is the bench.That feeling when you nail a heavy lift,or a PB and it all just comes together perfectly.You don`t even need someone to tell you your form is perfect,you just feel it.
And recently the dead lift.I don`t lift that much yet but it just feels so powerful.

Squats, we have a love/hate relationship. I love pull ups as well.

Squats.

I cant explain it, I just love everything about it. The routine, the weight on the back, the fact they are so damn hard.

There is nothing like the pain and accomplishment that comes with doing heavy 20 rep squats.

cleans/ powercleans and jerk.. favourite movement. exactly what fadi says, combination of speed, power and strength. and it completely destroys you and gives you the satisfaction of working out your whole body in one movement.

definately a love hate relationship with the squat i love pull ups and T-bar rows too they are satisfying to me

I don't know if it puts me in heaven, but the most taxing would have to be a deadlift as it really gets the heart racing.

Squats, I think its the look of the bar flexing as you get into position to start the pumps. You can just see your body screaming out, get this off me, and in your mind youre saying nah...you can do this.

I don't know if it puts me in heaven, but the most taxing would have to be a deadlift as it really gets the heart racing.

So it's the heart racing effect caused by a taxing execise that does it for you LJ?

Fadi.

I'm with Fadi - I'm lovin' power cleans..
Couple of reps, and you can definitely feel the total body workout it's giving you.

I'm only new to it, so the weight is still pretty low - but I find it the most challenging and rewarding exercise.. It's not just about pulling or pushing as hard as you can, you need get your technique down for this one..

So it's the heart racing effect caused by a taxing execise that does it for you LJ?

Fadi.

I would have to say that I enjoy squats the most but I think deadlifts put the most stress on my body because it feels as if my heart is about to pound out of my chest.

I have never tried powercleans as I am worried I might do it with poor form or drop the bar on myself making me look like a fool at the gym.

Its funny. At my gym I see hardly anyone squat (only 2 people so far), noone deadlifting and noone doing powercleans.

This post is not about the best exercise or the most effective overall muscle builder or anything like that. No; this is more about the one exercise that above all else, quenches and satisfies your psyche. It would be appreciated if you can also tell us why your chosen movement instills a deep satisfaction within you.

For me, it’s the power clean movement because it epitomises the perfect marriage of strength and speed, which in a blink of an eye go to produce the ultimate baby that is called explosive power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Lq4...eature=related

Fadi.

I would like to try that exercise but i think i will injure my joints so bad:)

You have to show it to me some day when i visit Australia and you Fadi;)

/Mattias

Wow Kingpin, I wish I was squatting enough weight to have the bar flexing!! How much are you squatting?:eek:

Wow Kingpin, I wish I was squatting enough weight to have the bar flexing!! How much are you squatting?:eek:

I thought about the same thing. There's Mr. King eyeing that exhausted and weight laden flexed bar...as he approaches it stealthily and with a sudden move, he takes it upon his massive shoulders and takes lordship over it. He is the Master...and that poor bar knows it!

What a befitting name; Mr. King!

Fadi.