• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That guy has great form. Have watched most of his vids.. Awesome..

Where is your YouTube channel Fadi? :)

Thanks for asking raphsta. Now please tell me, how does one have a YouTube channel? I thought I'd better ask that before asking how does one upload anything on YouTube...

PS: Yes, this lifter has perfect form and explosive power. Makes 130kg look like a paper being lifted.

Fadi.

Last edited:
WTF are you on about Kyle?
Why is your bloody text so small??!!

Now now, no need to be comparing the sizes of our......

Text.

Bwahahahaha.

Back on topic, I'd have to nominate the mighty deadlift for an exercise that I love.

Fadi did you lose your glasses or something, your text is all huge now.

Actually Kyle, I think we've lost function of the #3 size font key. You can use 2 and 4 but not 3. So may be that's why you saw what you did. I changed it back for you.

Fadi.

Last edited:
Bwahahahaha.

Back on topic, I'd have to nominate the mighty deadlift for an exercise that I love.

Would you have said that a month ago now Katie? It's good to know you're into the meat and potatoes.

Fadi.

Last edited:
HAHA, Meat and Potatoes.

I have already commented on an excersize, so now I am hogging the thread. I have to say that Judd's are by far the most fun I have ever had with an excersize.

Usually starts to get a good flex at around 130kg (NIB) I'm sure you lift 3 times that to warm up tho Fadi. Maybe its just the bar Josh don't know mate.

Usually starts to get a good flex at around 130kg (NIB) I'm sure you lift 3 times that to warm up tho Fadi. Maybe its just the bar Josh don't know mate.

I don't think I'm up to 130kg right now Mr. King. I'll be working my way up though. What does NIB stand for?

Few injuries.

Fadi.

Yesterday I did leg lunges with 30kg but my technique was all wrong so I targeted more the gluteus maximus than quadriceps, ahah this morning my arse is really sore.

I would like to do power cleans but the stupid gym wont allow it so my favorite so far are deadlifts, up to 100kg and the bar almost slipped out of my right hand*looks at Markos*.

Crazy! Do you lift at home mate?

I can never get the motivation up enough to work out at home mate dunno what it is, maybe its the proximity to a nice comfortable lounge etc... I gave all my weights away about 6 years ago and started a membership with fitness first which has worked out well as they have gyms in asia so it helps when i travel for business. The workout from home strategy just didn't work for me, I'll try again when my kids grow up enough to start working out, getting a family membership is going to be financially less feasible then.

Deadlift is probably the most satisfying since it's my heaviest lift.

Have really been enjoying powerclean and push press though to lately. Feels good to know you got the weight from the floor to over your head.

Thanks for asking raphsta. Now please tell me, how does one have a YouTube channel? I thought I'd better ask that before asking how does one upload anything on YouTube...

Just sign up, and start uploading.. If you already have a Google account (like Gmail or something), you can login with that...
Once you upload a video, you can simply send us a link, or we can visit youtube.com / fadi (if fadi is your youtube ID) - that will be your "channel", and will show us all your uploaded videos.
If you use youtube, and haven't signed up - it is well worth it, since you can easily bookmark your favourites, add ratings, comments, etc.

Cheers.