• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So far I have spent $9.99 on app and $140 for two form checks with a well accomplished strength coach, small price really and I have benefitted greatly.

Each to his own.

"Back in the day" was more effective and safer than what's happening today due to false information, so called experts getting you to part wirh your cash, the internet, youtube, social media, you name it.
Injuries are far more common now than ever, young blokes being told they need to test their 1RM to gauge their strength and so on.
It's not that complicated but resistance training has become a caricature of itself.

140 bucks for a form check? surely you jest.

2 form checks and meet prep. Would love to seen your guys first comp by just making it up yourself by trial & error.

My coach has proven he is an elite competitor and coach.

This is actually the least expensive hobby/sport I have ever done.

Competition is what separates the fake from the real.

Will tell you how it goes in April.

This just goes around in circles lol.
the reason they are athletes or stand alone in their respective fields is not because of how much they bench, squat or curl, but from ability and genetics, I’ve worked out that telling people is futile I’ve been saying it from day one on this forum and others before it.
its like asking a racehorse how to win a race they don’t know, they are just better than a draft horse, sure, the right training will make them faster though.
i liken weight lifting to a plane instructor teaching the student he’s not teaching the pilot to fly, he’s preventing him from killing himself.

paying a man to right a weight lifting program is stupidity.
and it’s just symptomatic of today where no one like to take full responsibility.

Lifting HEAVY weights is all physics.

Anyway I'm done here, I do what I want with my money and time...but thanks.

2 form checks and meet prep. Would love to seen your guys first comp by just making it up yourself by trial & error.

My coach has proven he is an elite competitor and coach.

This is actually the least expensive hobby/sport I have ever done.

Competition is what separates the fake from the real.

Will tell you how it goes in April.

A meet prep??
I thought you were learning.
Maybe learn form before competing.
Anyhow, good luck.
Where is this comp?