• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fiber Damage Fiber Saturation.. Fadi, ur opinion pls?

"OP" means "original poster", the person who started the thread.

I think Markos means the two-line signature of the post, rather than the post itself.

"Background: training from Oct 2008 to present.
"Strength: Bench 5RM: 80kg, Squat 5RM: 80kg, Deadlift 5RM: 110kg"

Going on his sig, I have roughly the same strength as Rasika, though have been at the gym only since April 2009 (because I was so unfit and weak, Jan-Mar 09 were walks, runs and bodyweight training to prepare). I've achieved similar strength in a slightly shorter time (still slow compared to what it could have been), but I am not worrying about this sort of stuff.

It's interesting to read and mentally file away for future reference, but it's just not relevant to me today. I need to get stronger on the basic lifts first.

Perhaps Rasika could explain why he's different from me, why he needs this fancy stuff but I don't. But most likely it's just never occurred to him. Sometimes we get so enthusiastic about walking among the trees we don't see the forest anymore, we get lost in the details. Enthusiasm is good - don't put it into reading and thinking, put it into lifting.

Markos is saying that Rasika (BoyFromAus) is just a beginner, so he doesn't need to worry about fibre-damage-fibre-saturation training or whatever this is about. Walk before you run, drive in a straight line before you do burnouts, learn to swim before you high dive, and so on.

As I said, consistent effort gets results. There's no need to look for fancy training routines. Pick a simple one and stick to it, if you get results keep going, if not then change it.

Thats exactly right..

No matter how **** your program if you keep at it you will improve.. Better the program the better the improvements.. I couldnt be bothered readying most of it but i skimmed it.

What is it fill your muscles with blood increase the flow more gains to hypertrophy? Deadlift 300kg Blood will be plenty pumping..