• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fast Food Monstrosities: Why Would Someone Eat a 1400 Calorie Sandwich?

its not cheaper.. If you work out the cost of being obese diabetic sick all the time missing work ect ect it costs you laot more...

Plus you die sooner.. So they are years you could of worked and made MORE money.

Eating shit food might seem cheap but its like buying a $500 car and expecting it to go forever when you could of spent a few grand more and had something alot more reliable and worth your money rahher then a throw away job.

I don't have time to shop at the market. I wake up when its dark out go to work when everything is shut get home when its dark and everything is shut ACCEPT the supermarkets where I am forced to shop. As I shop at the supermarkets fruits and veg are much much more expensive than processed foods.

I have only been sick once this year. I get sick fare les frequently than the people around me that look healthy and seem to eat healthy (fruits and veg heavy etc).

To summarise I don't think your right. The only way out as I see it is to invest the initial outlay in a small garden and grow as many fruits and veg as possible.

On a posative note I added peas traw to all my pot plants. I hope they appreciate it and grow some nice juice filled berries and what not.

I too wake up when its dark every day, and have noticed the fruiterer's that are busy setting up shop while it is still dark while I'm doing deliveries, most little shopping centres will usually have their bakers and the fruit and veg bloke there way before anything else opens.
Also what time do you finish mate, most fruit and veg places are still open till 6 or so, even then on Thursday they are open later.

I too wake up when its dark every day, and have noticed the fruiterer's that are busy setting up shop while it is still dark while I'm doing deliveries, most little shopping centres will usually have their bakers and the fruit and veg bloke there way before anything else opens.
Also what time do you finish mate, most fruit and veg places are still open till 6 or so, even then on Thursday they are open later.

Its probably just me not trying hard enough please ignore my comments.