• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi now a mod

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Fadi has made quite a name for himself around the boards , helping out quite a few members and posting up just as many articles. So it was decided that Fadi should be brought on board as a mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Good choice, although come to think of it, it was probably inevitable but I can't think of anyone more qualified and suitable.

Mad props!

Although new to this board i have read a lot of his posts and articles, this man definately knows his stuff. Congratulations Fadi;)

Wow, thank you. Now I want to know when did my name become red? I was busy commenting on one of Coach Markos's thread when it must've happened.

Thank you kung fu Sifu Tekkerz; and thank you jboy. And of course Mr. Administrator: Graeme.

I hope to keep everyone in line, so please make my job easy; OKAY!

Fadi.

Last edited:
Congratulations Fadi, with your knowledge and experence I think you will make a very good mod.
Good choice Admin.

well done,
mike.

Thank you both Mike and Mattias.

PS: Mattias, I need you to up the carbs a bit. You're making too many spelling mistakes.
Congratulations my friend and good look!
Fadi.:D

Last edited:
Thank you both Mike and Mattias.

PS: Mattias, I need you to up the carbs a bit. You're making too many spelling mistakes. Fadi.:D

Yes i know but my brain is off now and i have near death experiance every day now but that is a good sign becouse i´m leaning up quick now:D

/Mattias

Hooray for Fadi! :) I can only echo the sentiments expressed above. Thank you also for bringing your vast knowledge to the forum, I know many members here really value your input.

Katie, you took the words right out of my mouth!

I can only echo Katie's sentiments in echoing everyone else's sentiments

congrats Fadi

Congrats Fadi, you really are one of the standout contributors to the forum.