• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What happened to edit?

Kyle Aaron

We used to be able to edit our posts indefinitely after making them. This was useful for going back and fixing typos, or adding a little sentence to make something clear when we didn't need to do a whole new post, etc.

What happened to that?

Edit: I see it has some time limit, I can edit this but not an hour or so from now. Why?

yeah a time limit was brought in on edits
just one of the little changes around the place , saves users doing the nasty and editing their post when they decide to leave

All I've ever seen is people with 20 or less posts leaving and editing their posts to "......" Nobody with like 500 posts will do it.

But if they made less than 20 posts before spitting the dummy then usually they didn't have much to say anyway, so no loss.

You should bring it back, it's more useful to the majority of posters than it is problematic with that minority of posters.

It does make going back and updating the acheivments thread a little difficult now.. Instead we have to add a new post of updated results..It would be good if we could keep it was nice and concise.

hhmm good point , didn't think of that , ok will take away the time limit

Mick..................................... (aka trofius)

How appropriate
Love it!

Fadi.

Last edited: