• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Tri bars?

I havnt used them before but i would love a pair for my road bike :) i think they are for aeorodymanics, as they streamline your figure. they are illeagle in road racing though (Safety reasons). I think you need a pretty high saddle for them to be effective. Thats just me guessing though.

I used to do triathlons and used tri bars. It is important to ensure that you have someone who knows what they are doing set you up on them properly. Sometimes you will need a slightly shorter stem and most people mover their saddle forward slightly when using tri bars as it offers a better riding position. Remember that most triathletes don't train all that often on their tri bars, mainly only using them when they race (and the races aren't usually that long..) or training on them specifically so they are accustomed to the position when they race. Also, don't think that your set up needs to look as low and aerodynamic as the guys in the tour de france, they are super flexible.

Hope this helps